Been vaping same flavor for 9 yrs. Got e-juice envy for those enjoying the bevy of flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
I have been vaping atomic fireball/hot cinnamon e-juice exclusively for 9 years. I have tried a few other flavors a few times here and there, but never stuck with any, didn't float my boat, and went right back to my cinnamon.
As years have gone by, and the artisnal e-juices galore have inundated the e-juice market, I have so much fun "window-shopping" online, and reading all yalls reviews.
I really wish I could take the plunge and venture out and try some of them, but am so afraid I just wont find anything that will replace my favorite all day and all night vape.
Is there anyone else besides me who has been this boring?

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
Been surfing all the e-juice sites, doing window-shopping, as I always do, thinking maybe, just maybe, I might find SOMETHING that i might take a chance on and be adventurous with, but wow, everything seems to be so "dessert" and "sweet" oriented. I am not a donut/cake/pastry flavor type of person. Heck, if someone were able to make a salted licorice vape, I would be in hog heaven. (salted licorice aka salmiak aka salmiakki is for the Scandinavian tastebuds like mine).

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
There is actually such a thing. Danes go absolutely nuts for liquorice.
Salted, sweet, salmiak, liquorice root.
Unsurprisingly A LOT of danes vape liquorice.

Black mamba a strong liquorice aroma, with anis and some salmiak
Hvid Lakrids aroma a milder, but still strong salmiak-liquorice aroma,
imo, by itself this tastes better than the first, which does good mixed.

A dash of menthol and it's heaven. Beware though... tank cracking juices and these are also just
simple candy aromas not tested for vaping. But they are popular in Denmark with DIYers.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I've been vaping the same thing for about 2 years now. The only thing I have tried lately is unflavored. Now I have two tanks going, one with my fave and the other with unflavored.

I decided to try the unflavored, in case I am not able to get my favorite after the next two years go by without any miracles to stop the FDA, and have stocked up on nic.

I do like unflavored, Very Much. I can see me vaping it all day, every day if I need to. :)

I'm not going to get into DIY. It is just not me ;)

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
When I first started vaping it was the search for the closest to Marlboro I could find. Now after 2 years of no cigarettes my saying I will never be vaping deserts or yogurts is so funny because I have over 100 flavors for me to switch between on a daily basis. I tend to get bored with one flavor after a while and having a selection like a well stocked vape shop is a nice thing. The only flavor that is an every day vape is tobacco because that works for me.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
I've been vaping the same thing for about 2 years now. The only thing I have tried lately is unflavored. Now I have two tanks going, one with my fave and the other with unflavored.

I decided to try the unflavored, in case I am not able to get my favorite after the next two years go by without any miracles to stop the FDA, and have stocked up on nic.

I do like unflavored, Very Much. I can see me vaping it all day, every day if I need to. :)

I'm not going to get into DIY. It is just not me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread