Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I ordered an RX300, TFV12, TFV12 build deck and a USB port on February 11th and I still don't have a package. My order # is 100014066. The RX300 was shipped out and tracking said it was delivered but I never got it. I don't know if it was delivered to the wrong mailbox but I never saw it. I pre-ordered the black TFV12 and I was told it was on backorder and as soon as y'all got the shipment you would be sending it out with the rest of my order the weekend of 3/4/17 but still haven't received an email saying it was shipped let alone a package. I was told on 3/27/17 that there was only the silver in stock and asked to be sent one of those along with the rest of my order and never received an email response. Here we are 2 months after I placed an order of $117 and change and I have nothing to show for it. I've asked for a refund, no response. I just want the items I paid for or a refund of my payment. Is that too much to ask? I've sent numerous emails with no response. Would someone please contact me to let me know what's going on wether it be y'all let me know if the items I paid for will be shipped out or a refund be given. Thanks.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Yeah I know. I've sent them probably 10 emails and only 4 responses. I chalked it up as a loss until I saw this forum in the vendor section. I figured nothing could hurt with me trying to contact them on here. Hopefully they will contact me due to this being seen by the whole world of vapors and could affect their sales rather than sending emails where just myself and them see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronie9

Apr 9, 2017
I made an order from them on the 7th/4/2017 and paid extra for the dhl express shipment, the shipment was made as they told me on the 11th, due to one item is out of stock and I agreed to replace it with another option.
I have the track number , but for 2 days the status is still "Shipment information received"
I tried to contact them in this forum , but it seems they ignore it.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
It seems they ignore emails too. I never got an email saying it's been shipped or anything. I literally lost $120. Yeah the RX300 said it was shipped but I never arrived in my mailbox. I live in an apartment complex so I'm thinking someone got a brand new RX300 on me. I was really ticked but now I just chalked it up as a loss but hoping they will contact me and ship my order out. This is the first and last time I order from them. I have a couple friends that owns vape shops and they were planning on placing high $ orders but after this I told them they shouldn't so their customer service with me just lost them a bunch of continuous money rolling in monthly.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I looked for that name to send a PM but couldn't find the name

I looked for that name to send a PM but couldn't find the name

Just touch/click on her name in my post then choose 'start a conversation' in the popup that should appear.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I had one Chinese vendor that told me they use a 3rd party shipper to save on shipping costs so that causes delays at times. They must wait for a certain volume before it actually gets sent. Nothing to do with Vape Sourcing just a little insight into Chinese shipping if it helps anyone.

Well when they say that they are getting a shipment one weekend and that was after a month of waiting then they say they have what I want in a different color then I ask for them to send that then I don't get an email back. After sending multiple emails and maybe getting just 1 email back that's just bad customer service. I have probably sent them 4-6 emails with no response.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I paid PayPal. I don't know if you read the original post or any of the comments but I have contacted numerous times (probably 10 emails) and only got like 3 or 4 emails back and they won't email me back now no matter how many emails I send.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
If it was me after they stopped responding I would stop payment and list no response to communication for the reason along with no shipping or confirmation.

How do I do that since I paid on Feb 11th? Can I contact PayPal and have them refund the amount paid and cancel the order?

Reactions: Steamer861
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread