Before I write a bad review - pepper tasting ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aus11

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL
My setup doesn't do that. I have an eGo twist, currently on 3.6volts and the clearomizer I'm using is about 2ohms. It's not too hot.

Another couple of things to consider:

-Maybe the liquid needs steeping
-It very well could be a bad batch, If you think it may be contact the company and just explain how it tastes strongly of pepper.
-How old is the coil in your clearomizer? Could it be time to replace?

I try not to write bad reviews of companies until I am sure it is just the companies fault. I would feel bad if I really just didnt like a flavor and wrote a terrible review cause of that. I like to think customer reviews are very important to a company.
If I got something from a bad batch I would just tell the company the flavor was bad and see if they are willing to help in any way.
However If I got leaking, poorly packed bottles, sent an email, and they pretty much told me in a decently kind way to shove it. I would leave a bad review.

Reactions: Tonee N

Meeker128

Jun 16, 2017
Vallejo CA
Customer service at Giant Vapes says it's varying tastes, that I'm the only one complaining, and to trade it if I don't like it. I guess I'll give it a couple weeks to steep, and then write a detailed review on how horrible it is, and let it join my juice graveyard. I don't see how anyone would enjoy a pepper vape that's supposed to be strawberry.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Reading this thread and the comments made me realise my 6mg juice (75/25 vg/pg) tastes very harsh i did steep it while vaping lol dosen't taste horrible or peppery but it does give a nice throat hit even though i tend to choke on it ahah ! Still tastes kinda fruity though not as bad as Op's juice lolz

Reactions: stols001

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Did you try shaking the heck out of it? Maybe it was never mixed enough? I remember diy once where I didn't totally incorporate it enough and because of that, you tasted the nic...maybe shake it up for like 5 minutes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If you were talking to me (which i guess since i was the one tasting nic) i don't dyi and shake my bottles everytime i fill my tanks. Like i said anyway it's harsh but most likely due to having 6mg and far from being as bad as Op's juice it's more than okay,just a bit of an odd taste which could frankly be the "cream" that's suposed to be in it (it's basically a melon+creamy mix). I mostly attibute the odd taste to either new coil,bad batch or really the nic content since it's darker than my other 6mg juice i had before.

TLDR; not a bad juice just a bit of an odd taste still more than fine to vape though.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I did read, and melon and creamy mix sounds dreadful to me... But, to each his own. Glad you're at least able to vape the juice... Small tester kits may be the way to go until you figure out what flavors you like, so that if you can't send them back, you aren't suffering for too long. Many e-juice companies will offer this option.

Anna

Reactions: QcVaper

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I did read, and melon and creamy mix sounds dreadful to me... But, to each his own. Glad you're at least able to vape the juice... Small tester kits may be the way to go until you figure out what flavors you like, so that if you can't send them back, you aren't suffering for too long. Many e-juice companies will offer this option.

Anna
Ahah i know it sounds dreadful :p but it's much nicer than it seems,also i've been messing with my settings more to make it better anyway since my coil is still new i haven't found my sweet spot yet :p I don't do tests kit either since i don't really have the money to test all the flavors in existence XD i just buy something i know the taste (like the melon/creamy juice i have) I thought i'd be disgusting when i ordered it since i didn't really think but my curiosity took over and here i am vaping a cantaloup,watermelon,honeydew/cream sounds bad but i swear it taste much better than you'd think! the cream comes out only on exhales which makes it very.....Dare i say funny ? melon on inhale creamy on exhales 0.0

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If you were talking to me (which i guess since i was the one tasting nic) i don't dyi and shake my bottles everytime i fill my tanks. Like i said anyway it's harsh but most likely due to having 6mg and far from being as bad as Op's juice it's more than okay,just a bit of an odd taste which could frankly be the "cream" that's suposed to be in it (it's basically a melon+creamy mix). I mostly attibute the odd taste to either new coil,bad batch or really the nic content since it's darker than my other 6mg juice i had before.

TLDR; not a bad juice just a bit of an odd taste still more than fine to vape though.
I was actually referring to the OP'S issue about the peppery taste.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread