Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Welcome @TamLynn .... What type of ecig are you using....... sounds like you may need to step up to a larger unit of which there are MANY to select from..... Do you desire more vapor production? You said that your ecigs keep breaking so I am assuming that you are desiring something that will last for awhile? There are MANY fairly inexpensive mods and tanks that will last a long time and are pretty powerful units as well as good units.

TamLynn

Jul 17, 2017
    Welcome @TamLynn .... What type of ecig are you using....... sounds like you may need to step up to a larger unit of which there are MANY to select from..... Do you desire more vapor production? You said that your ecigs keep breaking so I am assuming that you are desiring something that will last for awhile? There are MANY fairly inexpensive mods and tanks that will last a long time and are pretty powerful units as well as good units.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Hi there Axiom_1
    I have been looking online for one but there are so many it makes my head spin!

Yep, I totally understand as that is the way it was for all of us who first started......... What style of vape device are you looking for? Do you want a slender pen style device, a box shaped device, or one that is in between? Do you want to produce lots of vapor or just a little vapor?

TamLynn

Jul 17, 2017
    I'm not using an ecig now, just looking for one that is better than what I can buy at the regular smoke shop in town

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2014
    Cali
    I'm not using an ecig now, just looking for one that is better than what I can buy at the regular smoke shop in town

I'd grab a nautilus 2 with extra 1.8 ohm coils for a tank and maybe an istick to get you started. Try some 12 or 18 mg liquid in a flavor you might like. You can always experiment with different nic levels and devices from there but the main thing is to get you off the smokes and low nic( below 12) rarely works unless your a half pack or less smoker.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I've tried 4 or more of the pen style and I would like something that has more vapor, half the time the pen style had none. What I'm confused about is regulated, unregulated and mechanical, watts and ohms etc

nah, don't let that confuse you........ If you have specific questions regarding ANYTHING just jump on here and ask like you are doing now :) .......... Here is a pretty decent little unit with quite a bit of power as it's rated at 50W which is plenty enough for many folks, especially beginner's ... It includes the battery that is built in so you don't have to worry about purchasing external batteries..... It comes with a tank and extra coils... All as you would have to do is plug it in and charge it upon arrival, then fill it with e juice and start vaping on the thing...... There is always a small booklet that comes with all kits that will show you how to adjust wattage, fill the tank and anything else you will need to operate it. The only extra thing you would have to purchase would be the e juice....

Joyetech CuBox with Cubis 2 All-in-One Starter Kit

TamLynn

Jul 17, 2017
    nah, don't let that confuse you........ If you have specific questions regarding ANYTHING just jump on here and ask like you are doing now :) .......... Here is a pretty decent little unit with quite a bit of power as it's rated at 50W which is plenty enough for many folks, especially beginner's ... It includes the battery that is built in so you don't have to worry about purchasing external batteries..... It comes with a tank and extra coils... All as you would have to do is plug it in and charge it upon arrival, then fill it with e juice and start vaping on the thing...... There is always a small booklet that comes with all kits that will show you how to adjust wattage, fill the tank and anything else you will need to operate it. The only extra thing you would have to purchase would be the e juice....

nah, don't let that confuse you........ If you have specific questions regarding ANYTHING just jump on here and ask like you are doing now :) .......... Here is a pretty decent little unit with quite a bit of power as it's rated at 50W which is plenty enough for many folks, especially beginner's ... It includes the battery that is built in so you don't have to worry about purchasing external batteries..... It comes with a tank and extra coils... All as you would have to do is plug it in and charge it upon arrival, then fill it with e juice and start vaping on the thing...... There is always a small booklet that comes with all kits that will show you how to adjust wattage, fill the tank and anything else you will need to operate it. Thee only extra thing you would have to purchase would be the e juice....

I'd grab a nautilus 2 with extra 1.8 ohm coils for a tank and maybe an istick to get you started. Try some 12 or 18 mg liquid in a flavor you might like. You can always experiment with different nic levels and devices from there but the main thing is to get you off the smokes and low nic( below 12) rarely works unless your a half pack or less smoker.
    Hello Ca Ike, I will check that one out online, I actually need 2 of them so my husband can quit also. Thank you so much for the info

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Joyetech Cubox with Cubis states that it requires 6mg or lower in nicotine

I just watched a review of the Cubox and it didn't have too good of a review....so, please scrap what I said earlier about purchasing that kit. Let me look at a review on the other kit I listed and see how it is, then I will let you know.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    @TamLynn I just watched a video review on the SMOK QBOX and it seems like a very nice little unit.... The only possible drawback I saw was that the battery is not very large, which means you will have to charge it more frequently than some other units......... But it packs a large punch, produces good flavor and is very small and nice looking. You can also watch the review video...
    SMOKTech QBOX Starter Kit review - Bing video

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread