Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I have the joyetech eVic Primo 2.0 and am looking for a better belt holder for it. I have something like
H-AC-ONCSBLK-2T.jpg
this but I hate it since it is a soft case it can be a pain in the ... to get my mod back in

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I have the joyetech eVic Primo 2.0 and am looking for a better belt holder for it. I have something like
H-AC-ONCSBLK-2T.jpg
this but I hate it since it is a soft case it can be a pain in the ... to get my mod back in

Vape cases

His latest list of supported mods is here - Vape cases

I have 2 of them from him for my rx200s mods and love em. I can even fit both of my cases in the center console cup holder at the same time so I didn't need get a cup holder from jwraps.

Reactions: Necrospecter

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
thanks don't see the primo 2.0 listed but asked in the thread
yeah, sorry missed the 2.0 in your post here and only searched that thread for 'primo'. Hopefully he has one in the works. If not, if you have a spare and mail it to him he can probably form you a case to add to his list of supported mods. I was considering doing that for my hexohm g2's.

Reactions: Necrospecter

Thevapebro

Jan 26, 2017
New York
I use a advken holster for all my mods it works great. I can fit a mech a spare battery a 2 battery box mod and a 60ml bottle of juice with no problems. It has a belt clip or you can run your belt through. Now it is a soft case but has a Velcro flap to cover your mod and is super easy to take out and put in without even looking and they typically last me a year before they show signs of wear.

Reactions: Okan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread