Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
NO reviews!

Ok. So has any one tried this one? is it new?

I'm getting ready to make my first purchase.
But i'm nervous as there are no reviews...

maybe some one can give me some feedback...
is it sweet, is it creamy? is it cakey?

I can't really afford the diy wta right now...
so i'm trying to pick a flavor that might suit me enough.

I'm not into tobacco vapes
I am a selfish newport cigarette smoker. I've been vaping since late september 2013
I'm here because i can't seem to kick them. I go as long as 3 weeks, but then i just have to have a couple.
doesn't help that i'm surrounded by smokers. I thought about trying the newbie flavor, but i really havn't found a menthol that i like yet. i can't seem to stomach that cough syrup type feeling they give.

ok sorry for the rant.
really just looking for some feed back on the berry best pcakes...
before i pull the trigger on it :)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I've tried Flapjack which is very good, in fact I'm going to go back to it again in a new atomizer that I think will make it really shine. The only thing I wish it had was a little more maple syrup, but the pancakes and butter are great!
That all sounds really weird.
Anyway, I'll bet the Berry is another $100 pancake.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I received a bottle of this today so haven't spent a lot of time with it yet but so far I like it. I get the blueberry taste along with a sweet pancake batter flavor on the exhale. I think this is one that I'll like more and more as I use it. I've got it in a crystal vision clearo and the flavor is coming thru more as I break in the new coil. I'll clean out my igo L tomorrow to give it a try with dripping.

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    I just broke it out in a 1.8 ohm 901. I'm not getting any maple syrup! I do get a nice pancake, but do not care for the berry. Not my type of juice - it seems I would be the opposite and go for the maple just like in real life when I'm eating them. Can't stand fruity pancakes. :) I'm also not sure what sort of berry it's supposed to be, could be blueberry or strawberry or a mixture, but to me it tastes more floral than anything else.

Edit: I've tried to vape it but I absolutely detest it. Which means you'd probably love it. :D

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    'Nuther incoming on the Berry Best P' Cakes.

Cleaned and rewicked my Igo and giving the P' Cakes a first time whirl.

Hmmmm, slow starter, not knocking my socks off like the Lemonade Stand did.

There's a berry component there, faint. Roof of the mouth/back of the throat feel or taste of pancake batter.
    But what comes through most when I taste pancake batter I've made here at home is the baking soda and that seems to be the predominant type of taste from this liquid. Not bad but not delicious either.

3.6 volts is somewhat better than 3.8 on the 2ohm coil I'm using.
    New wick to possibly account for so I'll play with this more this evening to see what comes of more time spent with it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know it doesn't make sense but I tried it with a 2 ohm coil in the igo with an 18650 in a mechanical and the flavor just didn't come thru for me. I've always gotten really good flavor from the crystal vision clearos and had a few new ones on hand still so loaded the berry and the lemonade stand each in one.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Ladiekali, Jerry offers a money back guarantee on the menthol P-38. It's the best menthol I've had.

Edit: I may have been somewhat hasty in my reply. Jerry has always said, "If you don't like Menthol P-38, I'll buy it back from you." Not exactly money-back guarantee, but close enough. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread