• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

best 18650 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShreddedGod

Aug 21, 2015
$pore
KIMAK dunno how to google?

KIMAK I found some reviews here

Also, PUKIMAK, Someone mentioned this: They are OK for non-subohm builds, but as noted elsewhere the 5.2A limit means you can't go lower than 1.0 Ohms safely.

You're welcome, kimak.

beech please if I didn't google I won't even be asking
but nevertheless thanks for being so helpful! ;)

Last edited:

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi I just got some Samsung 25Rs for myself today. Lady actually said to me to first charge it for 6-8 hours?

Can anyone clear this up? As far as I understand, Li-On batteries don't have to be first charged anymore unlike the old batteries right? Please if anyone can answer, urgent! [emoji120]

Most 18650 are stored for a long time so their chemistry is quite inactive. The first time charging 6-8 is for them to fully 'activate' the battery so that you will have the full capacity of the batt.

@ShreddedGod don't be too cocky.

Reactions: roy69

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
@ShreddedGod It's definitely ok to be a noob, nothing wrong about that. We were all once like you.

The only difference is we treat other fellow forum members with respect, which you seemingly have very little of. And you do not even seem to bother reading thru the posts though the answers are staring at you right smack in the face. Yet you demand, by a rude post no less, an answer to your query?

Carry on with that attitude, you'll get nothing here. And don't get all worked up if someone responds to you in the exact same manner, because you deserve nothing more.

Think about it.

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Agree @ezjayy We are forum people living our own lives.. vaping our own vape...

Not your friendly vaping customer service centre.

But we ARE friendly and helpful..sometimes to the extent of becoming like shopping centre CS but its all to share knowledge and having a bit of fun.

But not to rude, cocky imbeciles. This is where I draw the line.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Oops..sorry salah! No wonder he like Customer Service, every newbie come he greet2 personally..hope admin pang chance..
EXCUSE ME, it's Moderator Wannabe not "Customer Service" okay, hahahaha, and no I'm well above the legal age, not an underage YP kia don't worry Hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread