Best all day vape

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by balexstephens, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. balexstephens

balexstephens Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just wondering what people's best all day vape flavor is...

2. maccafan

maccafan Full Member Verified Member

I rotate between four flavours a day..Flue cured tobacco in a bulli , plain tobacco in an imist and apple in a stardust and banana in a ego-w all on their own twist..That's why I prefer the more portable ego form factor makes them easier to carry around..:)

3. elmattias

elmattias Resident Miyagi Verified Member ECF Veteran

My everyday has been camel from DFW vapors....although SLURM (also from DFW) is becoming one of my favorites very quickly...their juice is a bit pricy...but I find their flavors raise the bar for other stuff I try

4. jonnypanic

jonnypanic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Still loving 555 from The Vapor Room, tobacco with just the right amount of sweetness. Today I was using their RY4, really like it but I'm moving away from sweet. 4 tobacco flavors from HHV should be here tomorrow - stoked!

5. Renzuli

Renzuli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome , as I now do DIY ( Make my own ) I tend to have a favorite , for about a month , then I come up with something new . Right now , it's a caramel tobacco , and juicy peach . I'm working on a cappuccino/Bavarian cream mixture , right now . Also playing with A chocolate , mint , coffee . Both of these seem to show a lot of promise .

6. FlossBandit

FlossBandit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Wisconsin Frost by Johnson Creek. I'll switch out but it always goes back to that one. Not for everybody but that's my jam.

7. ease21

ease21 Senior Member Verified Member

Before I started mixing my own juice, Vanilla Dream from CapitalNicFit in a carto tank was my all day and I really disliked fruit flavors. Now its raspberry/blueberry and fudge brownie/banana, both in tanks(switching between).

8. Moose1979

Moose1979 Full Member

Lately I've been vaping Ectoplasma all day with my main pv. I can also vape candy watermelon from Hoosier all day. I've been through countless bottles of that stuff. I never thought a sweet flavor would be my all day vape but I keep coming back to it. Love my Boba's bounty too. I'm all over the map depending on the mood that strikes me:?:

9. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I rotate flavors throughout the day but bobas is my number one go to vape.

10. Apptiger

Apptiger Super Member ECF Veteran

Found mine by accident. Put some High Caliber hot cinnamon in a clearo for the wife to try. She said it was a little much for her. Poured most of it out and refilled with DeKang USA Mix. She loved it. I tried it and did too.
    Mix about one third cinnamon to two thirds USA mix. All day.
    Everytime we try something new we wind up coming back to this.

11. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I could see that. That USA mix is pretty potent. I can't hack it on its own.

12. DaBatMan

DaBatMan Super Member ECF Veteran

RY4...

I BELIEVE!!! [​IMG]

13. young gotti

young gotti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

at work i've been using an artic blueberry 24mg, at night i've been using a peach milkshake 16mg (i think), i don't get the vape much at work, only scheduled breaks so i use the higher mg....at night i vape more often so i use a lower nic....both are good flavors.....weekends i usually stick with the blueberry at bars and things

14. Tiggerpopper

Tiggerpopper Full Member

Boba's Bounty!!!!! Mmmmm I love how smooth it is! Especially on the provari!! Yum!

15. jonnypanic

jonnypanic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have some Boba's on the way. Is there any tobacco flavor?
    One of my first juices was CC House Blend and it is often grouped with sweet tobacco flavors, but I taste none. It's great, but certainly not a tobacco, to me.

16. Jixchel

Jixchel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have 3 that I rotate through usually changing out flavors once a week or so

1. Tiki Juice by Halo
    2. Boba's Bounty by Alien Visions Ejuice
    3. Dragons Delight extra flavor from ECBlends, although Hype and Mountain Berry both from Alien Visions are quickly taking over spot 3, only reason no spot 4 is that I am out of Mountain Berry and Dragon's Delight with no extra money this month LOL

17. Yourdaddy

Yourdaddy Full Member Verified Member

Blu-bacco all the way is my main... I love the Caramel Candy YUM! and yes I love Pina Colada too :rickroll:

18. dragonbone

dragonbone Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Interesting. I may try something with my Cinnamon RedHots which I don't like.

My number one at the moment is Cotton Candy by VaporGod. I rotate many flavors in my different devices all day long, but keep on going back to Cotton Candy lol.

Smoking was just NEVER this delicious!

19. jeenam

jeenam Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Warm Cinnabun and blueberry blast from altsmoke. Their ry4 is pretty good as well

20. joyinlife

joyinlife Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just got some sour apple in the mail yesterday, I've been vaping on it like crazy lol. It kinda taste like a green jolly rancher and I got butter scotch yesterday too, and today mixed the butter scotch with mango and it taste really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.