Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , as I now do DIY ( Make my own ) I tend to have a favorite , for about a month , then I come up with something new . Right now , it's a caramel tobacco , and juicy peach . I'm working on a cappuccino/Bavarian cream mixture , right now . Also playing with A chocolate , mint , coffee . Both of these seem to show a lot of promise .

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Found mine by accident. Put some High Caliber hot cinnamon in a clearo for the wife to try. She said it was a little much for her. Poured most of it out and refilled with DeKang USA Mix. She loved it. I tried it and did too.
Mix about one third cinnamon to two thirds USA mix. All day.
Everytime we try something new we wind up coming back to this.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Found mine by accident. Put some High Caliber hot cinnamon in a clearo for the wife to try. She said it was a little much for her. Poured most of it out and refilled with DeKang USA Mix. She loved it. I tried it and did too.

I could see that. That USA mix is pretty potent. I can't hack it on its own.

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
RY4...

I BELIEVE!!!
squirel.jpg

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
at work i've been using an artic blueberry 24mg, at night i've been using a peach milkshake 16mg (i think), i don't get the vape much at work, only scheduled breaks so i use the higher mg....at night i vape more often so i use a lower nic....both are good flavors.....weekends i usually stick with the blueberry at bars and things

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
I have 3 that I rotate through usually changing out flavors once a week or so

1. Tiki Juice by Halo
2. Boba's Bounty by Alien Visions Ejuice
3. Dragons Delight extra flavor from ECBlends, although Hype and Mountain Berry both from Alien Visions are quickly taking over spot 3, only reason no spot 4 is that I am out of Mountain Berry and Dragon's Delight with no extra money this month LOL

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere

Interesting. I may try something with my Cinnamon RedHots which I don't like.

My number one at the moment is Cotton Candy by VaporGod. I rotate many flavors in my different devices all day long, but keep on going back to Cotton Candy lol.

Smoking was just NEVER this delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread