Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I haven't been on this site in a while, but I'm looking to get something new so here I am.. looking for some advice for people who keep up with the scene. I'm looking for an all in one device, like the Egrip. I have the Egrip 2, but the screen doesn't work (dropped it into the pool) so I want to replace it. Not really sure what's new or good right now. I know there's also the Kanger cupti 2 and a new Light version of the Egrip 2. I'm open to the cylinder/pen type mods too.. I had an Ego AIO but I gave it to a friend. I thought about getting another one, but I wanna see if there's anything else first. Suggestions?

Reactions: nancybout

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I thought about getting that but I looked around last night and found some additional mods I may be interested in. Still.. I may still pick up the Aspire Pocket X as an extra device. Anyone have experience with any of these mods?

Innokin Kroma 75w -$50 ish
kroma-vape-3.jpg

Searched the forum a bit, didn't really see much info on this. I suppose it's because its fairly new. I like the look and design of this device. The tank is removable and seats in deep and you can still see the liquid level slot. The LED screen is on the side which is kind of weird but not really an issue. Innokin makes good products so I'm kinda leaning towards this device.

Kanger Arymi Argo - $40 ish
ARMARG-2.jpg

Sleek design and while I never owned the Cupti, seems like a lot of people really liked it so maybe it's somewhat similar? Only gripe... direct voltage output. Hm.. it seems fairly similar to the Kanger Togo Mini, same battery life, just looks a bit smaller. Dunno if they use the same coils... I like the small design but all of these mods look like lung hitters.
KAN-TOGO10-10.jpg

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
^^^ Kanger Togo Mini really is the perfect "going to the store" all-in-one pocket device. Forget about the Pico -- you dont need all that battery life, and its really not as small as you think. The iStick 40w is smaller than the Pico and it came out over a year ago...just saying. Togo mini is perfect for the pocket, has 1700mah, and it sub-ohms. Perfect. $30
KAN-TOGO10-8.jpg

If you want something with a little more battery life and power, but still want that pocket friendliness, check out the Tesla Stealth 100w. As small as it gets for a single 18650 all-in-one. $30
TES-ST10-13.jpg

As for a dual 18650 all-in-one device, I would recommend checking out the new Eleaf Aster 100w. It's sized decently for a dual 18650 all-in-one, but too bulky to carry in your pocket :[ $50
ASTER_RT_With_MELO_RT22.jpg

But imo, ALL dual 18650 all-in-one devices are too big. For a more pocket friendly dual 18650 mod, check out the Eleaf iPower 80w. It's 5000mah, yet smaller than most dual 18650 mods. Pretty amazing. I just bought one. After you put on a tank, its still more pocket friendly than any all-in-one out right now. $30
authentic-eleaf-ipower-80w-tc-temperature-control-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-white-5000mah-180w.jpg

It's the small things that count :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mice Elf

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Here are a couple of smaller sized mods ...

Joyetech 'eVic VTwo Mini' on the left
82mm H x 38mm W
1-75 watts
$33.53 from Fasttech
$33.53 Authentic Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-75W / 200-600'F(100-315'C) / 1*18650 / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Smoant 'Knight V2' on the right
79mm H x 48mm W
1-80 watts
$38.41 from GearBest
Original Smoant Knight V2 Mod Kit

Both are capable of either VW mode or Temp Control mode
Both take a single 18650 replaceable battery

inGxPyG.jpg

Last edited:

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not really looking for a new mod by itself, I have a couple of those. I want an all in one system. On further research, while I like the Kroma's design, it can only hold 21mm tanks or smaller and it technically is just a mod with a recessed tank area that gives it the all in one look. Some of the other mods have no wattage control and just use direct output, which is not desirable for me. I would like some control over the power as I do not always sub-ohm vape. I don't mind built in batteries and sometimes even prefer it, and don't really need a dual 18650 mod.. I'm a fairly light vaper and have access to charging most of the time so it isn't an issue.

I am thinking of just replacing my Egrip 2 with the new Light version that came out except almost no where is selling it and the places that are have it seem to be priced higher than it should be.

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
Some of the other mods have no wattage control and just use direct output, which is not desirable for me. I would like some control over the power as I do not always sub-ohm vape. I don't mind built in batteries and sometimes even prefer it, and don't really need a dual 18650 mod.. I'm a fairly light vaper and have access to charging most of the time so it isn't an issue./QUOTE]

Tesla Stealth 40w vv/vw 1300mah all-in-one

$45.74 Authentic Tesla Stealth 40W 1300mAh TC VW APV Box Mod Kit (White) - 2ml / 0.6ohm / 7-40W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / stainless steel + glass + zinc alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I ended up getting the Kanger Togo Mini and another Egrip 2, as it was on sale on the site I got it from and I still have a lot of Joyetech coils that would work with it. I think I would have been happy with the Tesla as well, it looks really nice and I guess the only thing that turned me off from it was the direct voltage output or whatever you call it, but then again, the Togo Mini also uses that. The reason I chose the Togo Mini however, was because I have enough mods in which I can attach my own tank and wasn't really looking for something that had a 'stealth' design by making the mod + tank combo look smaller, but more of an all in one system. And because I heard lots of people loved their Cupti and since the Togo Mini uses the same type of coils (CLOCC??), I figured it would be somewhat similar.

I got my order today and so far I am pleased with the Togo Mini. It's nice and small and I think the coils are pretty decent so far. I like that the airflow control can be adjusted to very tight for those who like mouth to lung (like myself). As for the Egrip 2, I actually like the Notch coils and really liked my last Egrip 2 before I destroyed it (dropped it in the pool).

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
Nice Kyi! Glad it has made a good replacement for your eGrip2. Any update on how its been treating you? How are the longevity of the coils and how many times do you change the tank before you have to recharge the battery? Fasttech has a 15% off sale today and I think im gonna go for it.

Off topic: I was thinking of what might come in 2017 as far as all-in-one devices go and I started thinking about how nice an all-in-one 26650 mod would be -- A small ~75mm single 26650 with a built-in 26mm ~5ml RTA or cartotank. Like if a Cupti and a Pico Mega had a baby!

I think it would be hard to design such a compact, uniform device with a 5ml capacity, but I think the designers should at least strive for that amount or more with such a big battery capacity.

#dreams #whatTobuyNext?

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeS

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
I just got the togo mini yesterday. I have to use stealth devices to sneak and get a quick hit in the bathroom/office at work. I use only squonkers with clapton coils at home and while driving.
I tried the juul pods and the eleaf icare mini and wasnt fully satisfied. I was using the new nic salts eliquid 45 mg by Mr.Salt-E in the pod systems.
I put that juice in my new togo mini with the mtl 1.5 coil, closed the airhole all the way down and holy cow, I cant take it. This thing amazes me with how hard it hits. I guess because the coils are so much larger than in the pod systems. I cant use the salts in there anymore, the nic made me sick and buzzed like crazy. I take about 8 puffs per hour and there are 5 battery lights when fully charged. I started at 8 am today, its 3 pm now and I am now on 4 lights so the battery life is very good.
This is the perfect, pocket friendly, stealth, quick hit device so far but i will warn you to not use the high nic salts in it - it will make you sick. You can also watch rip trippers video review and he mentions how hard it hits as he is coughing up a lung :). I have also taken the big DL hits with it ( with 3mg juice) and it does well there too with good flavor and vapor. For 35 bucks, I am very impressed !!

Reactions: beez0527
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread