Best Batteries (All Around)

Status
Not open for further replies.

42Bisco

Jun 15, 2013
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Good Afternoon and Happy Thanksgiving!

I have not been on this site for quite some time as I have found the setup that is perfect for me. Last I was around there was the discussion about how Sony's were being counterfiet and rewrapped. This was just before the VTC5 release. Curious if other manufacturers have come out with a 30+AMP (Continuous) battery that hasn't been discontinued, and is relatively inexpensive. What are your guys' thoughts?? Thanks in advance!

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Who/what is mooch, and where would I find this? Sorry, I'm very unfamiliar with the vaping world now a days.

Hello, I'm Mooch. :)

I've done a bit of battery testing and have written a couple of battery-related blog articles. I've also summarized all my test results into one table. See my signature for links or you can check out the blog.

serene.in.dallas

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2015
    Hello, I'm Mooch. :)

I've done a bit of battery testing and have written a couple of battery-related blog articles.

Dont be so modest ;) What you do is indescribably valuable to vapers who want to know the truth. You and Peg are pretty much battery gods imo. :D

plandun

Oct 4, 2015
    So in everyone's opinions, what are the best batteries out there to use? I run an SMY God 180 with Efest IMR 2900 maH 35amp batteries is there a better option to use? I only run up to about 40 watts with no issues and haven't gone past that point. What batteries would you guys recommend for this mod and keep in mind I will be getting a new mod one day but for now this is the one I'm stuck with this one but batteries that could be used in other mods would help as well. TY

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    So in everyone's opinions, what are the best batteries out there to use? I run an SMY God 180 with Efest IMR 2900 maH 35amp batteries is there a better option to use? I only run up to about 40 watts with no issues and haven't gone past that point. What batteries would you guys recommend for this mod and keep in mind I will be getting a new mod one day but for now this is the one I'm stuck with this one but batteries that could be used in other mods would help as well. TY

If you'll be under 125W or so (for two batteries) then the LG HG2's will give you the longest vaping time before needing to recharge. They're 20A batteries, the same as your Efests (which have exaggerated ratings).

Reactions: RuDawg7890
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread