Best batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaiyan

Feb 2, 2015
south Carolina
Im eithee getting the wismec rx200 or fuchai 200, and new mod means new batteries for me at least. I have been seeing those imran 40 amps flying around the web at least i think thats the name of them. What batteries would be best for whichever mod thanks for the feedback in advanced. Before inget that google it stuff i want real feedback thanks.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
This may help to, thanks to Mooch for creating this reference table.

image-jpg.526293

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Using a regulated mod, the best way to determine how many amps you will be drawing (at min battery voltage) is to use the max wattage you plan on vaping at and follow this guide.
Sony, Samsung, LG preferred over a re-wrapped cell like the Imren (and many others).

Last edited:

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Im eithee getting the wismec rx200 or fuchai 200, and new mod means new batteries for me at least. I have been seeing those imran 40 amps flying around the web at least i think thats the name of them. What batteries would be best for whichever mod thanks for the feedback in advanced. Before inget that google it stuff i want real feedback thanks.

For the Wismec, any name brand 20amp CDR battery will do, these would be Sony, LG, Samsung. Personally I'd use the LG HG2 3000mah, just for the mah rating alone.
The Fuchai, you've got only 5 choices, Sony VTC3 or VTC4, LG HB2, HB4, HB6, personally I'd go with the VTC4 for mah alone here again, its a 20 to 25ampd CDR battery at 2100mah but can be wiggled up to 30amps, the VTC3 and HB series are all true 30amp CDR, nothing on the market presently has a higher CDR than these 4 models, but they are 1600mah and 1500mah respectively.
Do not trust what IMRen, Eizfan, AWT, and especially what Efest puts on their labels as max amps, these are the short pulse ratings which is average about double what the battery is capable of, so a 40amp 3000mah IMRen for example is a B or C bin discarded LG HG2 20amp CDR/40amp pulse discharge 3000mah cell that didn't pass snuff for LG to put their own label onto and sell as an authentic A Bin battery.

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread