Jan 24, 2015
Long island
Reactions: Susan~S

drthunder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2014
NY
I have been looking for good BF deals involving aspire coils and tanks. The deals to put it lightly are really lackluster. Sites that have high % off discounts seem to have high retail prices so in reality they are just offering standard prices. Some examples are sites that have Nautilus coils for like $18, and offering 40-50% off. Other sites already have the coils for $9-10 year round. After sifting threw hoards of "deals" i haven't seen anything eye catching.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
I have been looking for good BF deals involving aspire coils and tanks. The deals to put it lightly are really lackluster. Sites that have high % off discounts seem to have high retail prices so in reality they are just offering standard prices. Some examples are sites that have Nautilus coils for like $18, and offering 40-50% off. Other sites already have the coils for $9-10 year round. After sifting threw hoards of "deals" i haven't seen anything eye catching.

Also lokking for nauti coils deals. Cheapest I found is on 3fvape, $8 with an extra 10% of with code BlackFriday bringing it $7ish.....but yes not that great, almost the same as regular price on FT.

Reactions: David Wolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread