• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Box Mod and tank combinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahaa663

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
FINE city
righto here the story. started out with those ridiculous ecigs that looked like a ciggerette. but has the red light for a tip. Got it from our Neighboring country. next i found someone and got a Innokin itaste V3 and a ....ty tank. it was the budget kangertech tanks which has many problems.

after browsing around i decided to check out the ELEAF ISTICK 30W with a kangertech subtank nano.
What do u guys think of this combo?! also what box mods and tank combinations would u highly recommend? so spoiled for choices here!~ Feel free to share your experiences of your first devices! The more we learn the more better!

Yours sincerely.
Vaper from a FINE country.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
righto here the story. started out with those ridiculous ecigs that looked like a ciggerette. but has the red light for a tip. Got it from our Neighboring country. next i found someone and got a Innokin itaste V3 and a ****ty tank. it was the budget kangertech tanks which has many problems.

after browsing around i decided to check out the ELEAF ISTICK 30W with a kangertech subtank nano.
What do u guys think of this combo?! also what box mods and tank combinations would u highly recommend? so spoiled for choices here!~ Feel free to share your experiences of your first devices! The more we learn the more better!

Yours sincerely.
Vaper from a FINE country.
Well right now, for a box mod, the IPV 4 is a no brainer. cheap, dual 18650, 100w, temp control, and works well. As for tanks, sub ohm tanks are all the rage right now. But since coil heads are hard to come by locally, id suggest an RTA, or a subohm tank with an RBA option.

As for you, i believe that Kangertech has a package which includes one of their K-boxes with a subtank. The call it the SubBox. You may wanna check it out. :D

sahaa663

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
FINE city
Well right now, for a box mod, the IPV 4 is a no brainer. cheap, dual 18650, 100w, temp control, and works well. As for tanks, sub ohm tanks are all the rage right now. But since coil heads are hard to come by locally, id suggest an RTA, or a subohm tank with an RBA option.

As for you, i believe that Kangertech has a package which includes one of their K-boxes with a subtank. The call it the SubBox. You may wanna check it out. :D

Right saw it! cmes with their subtank and k box. hell its a sexy looking mod.. :D

freakyairhead

May 3, 2015

Hey. Have you vape with temp control yet? Whats your comment on it? Kinda intresting that with temp control, can say bye2 to dry hits. Even on RDA.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hey. Have you vape with temp control yet? Whats your comment on it? Kinda intresting that with temp control, can say bye2 to dry hits. Even on RDA.

I Was curious abt tht as well. As in ahat temperature are the calculating ? The wick? The vapour? So cnfusing

I dont own a TC mod yet, but ive used it. And whether the TC works or not, is dependent on the mod. some mods works well, some don't. But for those that works well, you're never gonna get a dry hit. TC is still relatively new. i might give it a while before getting my own. but thats just me.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
wo TC the mod will continue to heat the wire for as long as you hold the button. May or may not overheat the coil, depending in how you modulate the temperature when you draw on the atty and cool the coil.
With TC there is one less thing to worry about. No more heating of coil/wick beyond your set temperature, hence no more dry burning of the cotton.
Currently have 2 very popular chip that does that, the dna40 and the sx350j. And new IPV4?
The dna40 seems to be still as buggy as before, although nothing major to affect its intended functions, and there are tons of mods to choose from.
Not as many choices for mods for the sx350j, but the numbers are increasing for sure, you may need to wait a while.
The sx350j seems the more stable of the lot for the moment, with very good UI. But beyond the fancy interface, both do work well.
Personally I carry the VS around most of the time, due to the smaller size and it's lighter too. ;)

Fr3aKO

Verified Member
May 29, 2015
hey guys, just sharing, i think the eleaf istick 50w paired with the kangertech subtank mini with the RDA build works very well for me. the batt lasts ! good for 2 days straight vaping. The Ui on the box is also helpful, customizable. great for lefty or righty. I personally recommend using the dragon coil built. AND yes,the box setup is not a monster, juz nice to bring along anywhere .

sahaa663

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
FINE city
hey guys, just sharing, i think the eleaf istick 50w paired with the kangertech subtank mini with the RDA build works very well for me. the batt lasts ! good for 2 days straight vaping. The Ui on the box is also helpful, customizable. great for lefty or righty. I personally recommend using the dragon coil built. AND yes,the box setup is not a monster, juz nice to bring along anywhere .

So many and i mean so many vapers wheter veteran or beginner are all getting isticks from eleaf! Heard they are really good. Considoring thise as well. But i am in a daze. Im stuck between the ileaf and the subox! Bth are good. Subox is more to the looks. But the ileaf has proven to be the most reliable box mod so far.

Fr3aKO

Verified Member
May 29, 2015
So many and i mean so many vapers wheter veteran or beginner are all getting isticks from eleaf! Heard they are really good. Considoring thise as well. But i am in a daze. Im stuck between the ileaf and the subox! Bth are good. Subox is more to the looks. But the ileaf has proven to be the most reliable box mod so far.

Bro , the eleaf hands down, its really the most user friendly... and it has all the safety specs. 4400mah monster in a leaf! hahah

sahaa663

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
FINE city
Bro , the eleaf hands down, its really the most user friendly... and it has all the safety specs. 4400mah monster in a leaf! hahah
Nice! Does it produce big vapour? Considoring its a 50w device with a good tank. Also are u vaipng on liqua? I dont get good vaper with liqua. As in its nt just with my device, tried it on my friends cloupor mini. He said the juice sucks.

Elipse2Be

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
guys i finally got my mod :) the ipv mini 2 70 watt.
Really happy with my mod. sad **** was i recieves iclear 30S which is a crap tank for this mod. looking
to get smth like an atlantis so it can cater to my full power of 70 watts! thanks to those friendly
vapors who gave me suggestions :D
hahas grats bro why did you get a mod without a tank? Had an atlantis 2 but I would recommend kangertech subtank though. As firstly it don't come with a RBA and I saw a third party one it's like so small to squeeze a coil in. Kangertech one comes with a RBA when you buy it and it also can store more juice and can looks much cooler in my opinion. Can't wait for mine to reach my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread