• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Box Mod and tank combinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahaa663

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
FINE city
hahas grats bro why did you get a mod without a tank? Had an atlantis 2 but I would recommend kangertech subtank though. As firstly it don't come with a rba and I saw a third party one it's like so small to squeeze a coil in. Kangertech one comes with a RBA when you buy it and it also can store more juice and can looks much cooler in my opinion. Can't wait for mine to reach my hands.
I only had enuff cash to get e battery bro. But the dealer was nice enuff to give me a temp tabk till i had cash to get a bew one! Yeah i was thinking of e subtank too. Everyones using them!

sahaa663

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
FINE city
hahas grats bro why did you get a mod without a tank? Had an atlantis 2 but I would recommend kangertech subtank though. As firstly it don't come with a RBA and I saw a third party one it's like so small to squeeze a coil in. Kangertech one comes with a RBA when you buy it and it also can store more juice and can looks much cooler in my opinion. Can't wait for mine to reach my hands.

Cuz i only had enoough cash to get th box mod with me. but my buddy was cool enough to give me a free tank and some juice to start with :)
im thinking bout the kanger subtank too,. but i heard the RBA unit has got many probs. been reading online threads about it. but hey what a way to save money. organic cotton also can find easily here ^^

Elipse2Be

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
Cuz i only had enoough cash to get th box mod with me. but my buddy was cool enough to give me a free tank and some juice to start with :)
im thinking bout the kanger subtank too,. but i heard the RBA unit has got many probs. been reading online threads about it. but hey what a way to save money. organic cotton also can find easily here ^^
hahas if you are talking about dry hits, I believe it can be solve by drilling 2 holes at the side of the RBA, saw some people did it online. But RBA will be a lot easier as both cotton and wire can be acquired here legally. I'm not sure if replacement coil heads can be brought into here easily thus I went and get the Kanger =)

sahaa663

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
FINE city
hahas if you are talking about dry hits, I believe it can be solve by drilling 2 holes at the side of the RBA, saw some people did it online. But RBA will be a lot easier as both cotton and wire can be acquired here legally. I'm not sure if replacement coil heads can be brought into here easily thus I went and get the Kanger =)

so far how was your experience with the RBA kanger subtank? cuz i know that the set comes with stuff to get you started on RBA :)

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Cloupor mini with lemo drop/2 for me. Currently eyeing the sx mini m class tho.:lol: It has all the functions for you to play around. VS is a sleek and nicely designed mod. Really attractive with the price cut . Although that's because of some problems with their screen, and note that they don't provide warranty anymore if you buy now. So nahhh.. I own one and actually exchanged twice and still the screen will just auto scroll. Sticking to yihi chips for now would be better. Rumors has it that innokin is trying to get TC to work with kanthal??? Not sure about this. The ecig world is really full of potential.

For tanks I really like the sub tank mini, good air flow and it's really simple with the stock coils. Flavor is not as good as lemo 2/drop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minzy

Fr3aKO

Verified Member
May 29, 2015
im on the ipv4, with subtank mini, vaping with temp control , 0.1ohms nickel build, 50/50, taste and all are really no issues, love the subtanks n have 2. for a richer flavour tank, id go with Atlantis 2 rba build with holes drilled in rba, BUT u'd suck the juice pretty fast, so depends on ones choice of poison i guess. hehe, looking to experiment with my own juice... but, then i dont have that many flavours as there is APLENTY now hahahah

Reactions: gianthaze

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
but there isnt an RBA section for the tank right?
Maybe wait for that evic vt with temp control...looks pretty awesome.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Digging the screen on the evic, looks like bumble bee.. Lol. Didn't notice any wattage adjustments buttons.. Is it really going to be the "knob" style like the egrip?

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Digging the screen on the evic, looks like bumble bee.. Lol. Didn't notice any wattage adjustments buttons.. Is it really going to be the "knob" style like the egrip?
Yup. Played around with it in a store, and damn it is fantastic. Accurate temp control, more than enough power, and a 5000ma batt yet more affordable than a SXmini M class or RDNA40.

I might just let go of my RDNA40 and get the evic lol.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread