Best Budget but Decent Juice Makers & Vendors Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Okay we have a best Gourmet juice thread, but some of us also seek a more affordable yet decent vape. It isn't always in glass bottles and with fancy packaging, but there is decent juice out there that can be had for say less than $20 per 30ml.

It would be useful I feel if we

1. Qualify our reviews or recommended juices by letting us know what PV you vape it on and what sort of tank / atomizer / carto / clearo / etc - you use.

2. State PG/VG and nicotine ratios.

I'll start up with four of my favourite: Hangsen RY4 and Hangsen RY6 (HS Golden Tobacco.)

A. Hangsen 'RY4,' from Hangsen UK, 40ml for £9.99. 80PG/20VG

I vape it at 3mg in an EVOD on an EGO battery and 0mg on a Natilus Mini and Coolfire 4 around 15 Watts.

In the EVOD it is pretty close to an analogue light with a slight non sweet caramel back note.

In the Nautilus it is a lovely sweet caramel tobacco flavour.

B. Hangsen 'RY6.' I vape it at 0mg at 15W on the CF4 and Nautilus Mini. £9.99 for 40ml. 80PG/20VG

It is like smoking a light pipe tobacco with a non-sweet cocoa infusion. I can vape this all day long and never get bored of it.

C. Another really affordable but good one is Dekang 'Menthol.' Menthol is really just PG/VG/Nic and dissolved Menthol crystals. It's therefor hard to get wrong, and is cheap and easy to make, though there are now many variations. You can mix it with light tobacco juices you don't like and suddenly you have lots of menthol. I am not a fan of many Dekang liquids, but this can be had in massive bottles for really cheap, so can the Hangsen. I am not a Hangsen Shill, I've tried a few others and they were not good, their Virginia is so bad to me it is un vapable, perfumey and nutty.

D. Liqua 'Tiramisu.' This tastes just like a good dessert vape should; coffee, mocha, chocolate and cream all blended into a really great vape. I've used it in an EGO-C and it was even good in that, I am looking forward to trying it out in my Nautilus. $13 aprox for 30ml, probably 70PG/30VG is my guess.

So from me, Hangsen 'RY4' & 'RY6' (HS Golden Tobacco,) Dekang 'Menthol' and Liqua 'Tiramisu.'

Over to you guys, lets make this a good thread, affordable or bargain or budget juices that cost less than their premium brothers and sisters yet are perhaps surprisingly likeable. I know most contributors may be from the US, so please excuse my use of £ signs ha ha.. :)

Cheers.

HW

Last edited:

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter and I both us Evod Glass with either 1.5 or 1.8 ohm dual coils, on Evod 650 mah batteries. We recently switched to the dual coils, after using Kanger single coils at 1.8 or 2.2 ohms on Protank 2 Mini bases with the Evod Glass for over a year. She uses 18 mg nicotine, I use 12. We prefer a 50/50 pg/vg mix, but have tried flavors from a couple of vendors in the 70 vg/30 pg and 60 vg/40 pg ranges that have worked for us with our equipment. The vape budget for both of us comes mainly out of my Social Security check after I pay my share of rent and other living expenses.

We both enjoy eliquids from Mt. Baker Vapor, The Vapor Room, Vapor Bomb, Seattle Vapors, ITC Vapes, Vape Wild, Mech Sauce, and The Broke Smoker. All fit in our budget, and we enjoy the variety of flavors offered by each vendor.

We prefer to order smaller bottles - not over 30 ml - since we both enjoy a variety of flavors. I tend to order eliquids every 2-3 months, and try to take advantage of any free shipping offers for orders over a certain amount. I also sign up for email newsletters and/or "Like" vendors that I want to try on Facebook in order to keep up on sales and coupon codes.

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
So far, for extreme budgets, I think that Black Axis is the best bet, though not perfect.

With coupon codes in their newsletters, and various sales, you can literally get 30ml's for a few bucks (~$3.50) and on my SubTank Nano, I've been moderately satisfied with the first two flavors I've tried - Custard and Melon.

With the Custard, I've had a bit of a problem with it seemingly turning a little rancid with exposure to air after awhile. The Melon was also a little sour for my tastes. But overall, the quality is there for the price. I'll still be trying more flavors.

I for one don't personally recommend any other budget brands such as White Lightning, The Gring, or Vape Wild. Not good experiences with each.

The second best in my opinion is really Charlie Noble, which is double the price of Black Axis but still cheap. Their flavors such as Tripoli, Custard, Pistachio RY4, and Siren's Song are really good and virtually beat out any primetime brand whatsoever (though some don't shine well on the Kanger Subtanks IMO).

Beyond that, there's really not many other good deals out there!

Reactions: CigaHz

leftneck

Mar 30, 2015
Raleighwood
ITC vapes is great. Love spoonlicker og, mach 10 and dirty Dutchman. 120ml is only 19.99! I've also heard great things about ohm's, but haven't tried them yet.
This x100. I'm just finishing up my first order from ITC, and they will be my go-to vendor moving forward. Heavy on the flavor nice and smooth. My first order included Spoon Licker OG, Mach 10, Nilla Gorilla and Melon Twist and I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Plus, I still use old school cartomizers and I can vape almost a whole 30ml on one carto before it gets gunked up. I've got 10 more 30ml waiting for me in my mailbox right now.

I'm also aging some Ohm's as we speak, but it's not ready to go yet. Haven't tried them before, but their 5 for $30 deal is great with the free shipping and they threw in a freebie 30ml, which was nice.

Reactions: daleron

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
I guess I'm a bit picky with my e-juice, as I haven't found more than one or two flavors that I like per vendor.

Here's who I've tried:

#1. ITC - Their Mach 10 has been my ADV for over a year. It's a dark juice after being steeped and is terrible at gunking coils, but I deal with it cuz it's the best juice I've had. I liked their Cinnagram Custard and Dirty Dutchman at first, but now I can't really vape either of them. Their new Loopy Fruit is decent. I've been vaping it a little bit each day waiting for it to fully steep. Dragon Dew is a good change of pace.

I've tried most of their entire lineup and those are the only ones I liked at any point in time.

#2. OHMs Vapes - All of the flavors I tried were forgettable, but I don't think any of them were disgusting. I didn't really like any of them though.

#3. Mount Baker Vapor - I liked their Banana Nut Bread, Cinnamon Roll, Vanilla Butternut, and Butter Pecan when I started vaping. I tried about 20 other flavors that weren't very good at all. The issue with them is that their consistency sucks, so if you like a juice, you might not like it the next bottle. Happened with all the juice I ordered, and don't even think about vaping any of their juices until they steep at least 3 weeks. It's also confusing as heck with the 1 to 4 flavor shots, and the amount of flavor shots you need depends on the flavor. I flavor shotted the Hawk Sauce once and good lord that was strong.

Since i've been on ITC a while, MBV's base is a little too harsh for me to vape ever again.

#4. Vape Wild - I didn't like anything. Tasted like plastic and chemicals.

#5. Top Vapor from Madvapes - Tried 3 flavors and all were disgusting and unvapeable. Most of their own reviews are bad too.

Reactions: jhhollier

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
Currently I'm trying out QuitThatGrit as a budget juice supplier. Prices are really spectacular. Bottles are glass, and so far I've found nothing to really complain about.

VG/PG Ratios 50/50, 80/20, or MaxVG
Nicotine Levels 0mg, 1.5mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg

I vape these on my own coils. Single coil in the Goliath V2 coming out at ~0.8. Dual coil 0.45 in the Goblin. Their Strawberry Milk is like vaping a strawberry starburst. Peaches and cream is a sweet intense peach flavor. Reminds me a lot of peach cream savers. Their custom flavor Strawberry Cheesecake Shake is really spectacular. Smells very very similar to Unicorn Milk, but more strawberry and a little graham cracker crust in there as well.

Pricing is very competitive and the flavors have all been very nice.

Reactions: Curleeee

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I tried Vape Wild. Some good some not. Right now I'm working my way thru a Super Sampler from VapeMoar. All 10 of their flavors in 15ml Bottles (150ml) for $20. I've gone thru 8 so far. Haven't tossed any out. Really liking the Cool Customer-think York Peppermint Pattie. Cool peppermint on the inhale, rich dark chocolate on exhale. Cloupor Mini+ @3.5v , lung hitting T3XL clearo.

Mellow gold is their Tobacco flavor, first tobacco I've vaped that didn't taste like chemicals. It took a bit for the flavor to come together from my tongue to my mind but once it did I really like it. Evod @ 3.5v

Berry Bomb-nice sweet Berry mixture but not overly sweet. Spinner 2, 3.5v, T3XL clearo.

Prince Pucker-lightly flavored green apple vape. But more tasty than vape Wild. 3.5v, T3XL clearo.

Almost forgot: Cafe Creme-absolutely deeeeeelicious rich dark roast coffee w/Carmel cream flavor.

pg/vg differs for each flavor-no options!

Limited nic selection. 0-2-4-8-16mg

Individual 15ml Bottles $3ea

120ml Big Bottles $20ea

Any purchase over $5=free shipping

Last edited:

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Carpe diem used to be a little pricey, but have dropped their prices significantly. Now, $7 for 30ml, $13 for 60 ml, $24 for 120 ml.
Also, Tmaxx no frills, 30 ml, glass, $6. At $2.50, shipping is inexpensive, too. (at least up to 4x30, not sure about more).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread