Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Probably predator and get phantom and relux then all try 3v next very nice price range. What do you recommend?

From Predator, I've tried both Abyss (honeydew cream; sweet, creaming, but also with some bright fruit notes) and Dark (scotch, almond, coconut, ??, extremely rich). Completely different flavors, but I really liked them both.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
How is shipping costs and time with these companies?

In my limited experience, shipping times were very good for both Verde Valley & Predator, even during a sale. The one time I ordered Mech Sauce, the shipping was slow, but I know they've added staff since then.

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
Ya mechsauce is outa wv and with there new taxes kicking in be4 to long. Who knows if they'll up the $ hopefully just move to another state. But for the prices of all 3 of those companies ya can't go wrong.
Mech Sauce is here in Virginia. Lynchburg to be exact. I should know because I go in there every week and buy juice because it is 20 minutes from my house. I don't know if you are talking about a different Mech Sauce or not. www.mechsauce.com

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
How i got that mixed up ill never know thanks
No prob. I wasn't trying to be an a** or nothing. Their facility is actually really nice. They have a 9000 sq ft warehouse and a show room. The owner is always waiting on people in the show room. He is a super nice guy. A ton of locals flock there. It's real easy to go in there and spend $60 and walk out with 400ml of juice

Reactions: skiball

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Can anyone recommend a substitute for Nick's Blissful Brews Froyo? It's a blueberry yogurt with some peach (supposedly) It's my #1 ADV.

I'm also looking for a replacement for Cold Fusion Galil, its my #2 ADV & it's a crème brulé hazelnut flavor. My past attempts at finding a substitute from Mt Baker was a horrible failure.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
My favorite is Verde Valley Vapes Verde Valley Vapes

I've tried several other economy vapes, Mech Sauce, VW, Mt.B a couple others and V3 blows them away. I've tried most of their flavors and all were great. My favs are Strawberry Milkshake, Raspberry Custard, Krunchy Berries, and Blueberry Custard, but they're all good. I usually get their 3x100ml sampler $35, but they almost always have some kind of discount going. I think my last order, with whatever promo they were running at the time, was about $30 shipped. Right now they have a free 100ml with $20 or more order. Shipping is fast, usually get it in 3-4 days and probably the best customer service I have had with a juice company.

Another fav is TMaxx No Frills, MLs $6/30ml Tmaxx's No Frills Ml's

All their doughnut flavors are amazing! The Boosted Apple Pie is probably the best apple pie flavor I have ever had. I've tried six of their flavors and all have been excellent. Shipping is pretty good, about a week. I've heard they are going to introduce some new flavors and roll out 120ml bottles sometime soon.

Reactions: NoFumus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread