Best Budget but Decent Juice Makers & Vendors Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
Ive tried verde valley, mitten vapors, vape milk in the past few weeks all three are solid but i really like what I've gotten from mitten.....V3 seems to be the harshest throat hit wise and the least complex, vape milk was pretty solid but I had a not bad but odd customer service thing... Mitten has impressed me enough that I have ordered 700 ml in the past few weeks because they always seem to be having a 30 to 60% off sale going on their facebook page

Reactions: Bobbi1972jo

Dimitrisbo

Mar 9, 2016
i ve tried carpe diem vapor , goodlife vapor and tbd liquids.the ones from tbd is the ones i've enjoyed most(especially churro,caramel tiramisu and horchata),goodlife vapor is very good also but i think they add too much sweetener in their liquids,too much for me anyway.Deadly sin and popstar where my favorites from them.carpe diem vapor has very good ejuice for the price,especially slevin

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Verde valley vapes has been the best budget priced juice I have tried to date. I cant put down the Blueberry custard
Wow just checked them out 100ml free with a 20 dollar purchase thats crazy cheap. Definitely gonna have to give them a shot. Usually can't go wrong with vanilla custard from just about anyone i've tried.

Skulcius

Apr 19, 2016
Wow just checked them out 100ml free with a 20 dollar purchase thats crazy cheap. Definitely gonna have to give them a shot. Usually can't go wrong with vanilla custard from just about anyone i've tried.
Banana cream pie is really good hoping the taste comes out more in the others as they steep though! I asked for 18 mg in notes so mine was probably fresh made so hoping so ! Not bad by any means though!

MstrMtney

May 1, 2016
Im super budget guy. I have to get juice that lasts me for the month in one go. My only place is Oasisvape on tuesdays with 40% off Reddit40Reddit. 240ml for 25 bucks. Decent flavors, available "strength shots" for the mix. 0-18 nic strength, 50/50 to 90/10 blends. Many flavors and the ability to "blend your own:" . Overall my only place to get juice for that cheap and that much.

This post is hella old, but I wanted to say thanks for the mention. They have an awesome deal on their sampler packs. 4 15ml for 9.99; looking forward to trying them out, especially with that sweet 40% off deal.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
For the last couple of months, I've been getting my ejuice from evape.us. 100ml for 24.99 plus 30ml FREE! 30ml $9.89 & 10ml $3.99. They also throw in a 10ml sample of your choice for any purchase. FREE shipping on orders over $25.00.

1. GS Air, SubTank Nano 1.2 & 1.5ohm & Cubis 1.0 & 1.5 ohm @ 14 - 18 watts

2. 70/30 VG/PG 12 - 18mg

A. Cinnamon Roll
B. Buttery Hazelnut
C. Strawberry/Blueberry Cheesecake (Needs to age a couple of weeks)
D. American Tobacco

Worth a look... :thumbs:

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
ECBlends won me out early on. It's not gourmet by any means, but they're decent as far as cheap vapes go. Their dragon's blood or dragon fruit is a typical pleaser. I recommend them to a lot of new users because you can get as many 5ml samples as you want for like $2.50 a pop. It's a nice, cheap, vendor to figure out a flavor preference with.

Other things I like about them personally, there's one state over from me, so my packages arrive very quickly, even with standard shipping. They ship their bottles in a sealed plastic sleeve, in case of leaks. You can customize how sweet you want your juices, and how much flavor. They offer a variety of PG/VG ratios. Idk why, but I don't really dig the 50/50 blend most producers are mixing now. Don't get me wrong, I use them, because they wick the best in these modern tanks, but they're just something about the flavor and throat hit of an old school 70/30 mix. Still drip with this mix sometimes >_>.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
What's new - Yaeliq
Over 100 flavors
Very high quality
$18.00 per 100 mls
About 10 flavors featured in Steal of a deal each month at $11.00 per 100 mls.
$10.00 shipping for any size order.

Many really fantastic flavors, for the price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread