Best Budget E Juice Companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mndh1007

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2014
I'm getting back into vaping again after going back to smoking for a while. Was wondering about who makes the best budget e juice out there right now. My favorite flavors are Vanilla Custard Dougnut and Strawberry and cereal vapes. I've tried Crimmys and they're good but are there cheaper options out there or others that can compete with crimmys in terms of flavor and value for money
Thanks

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm getting back into vaping again after going back to smoking for a while. Was wondering about who makes the best budget e juice out there right now. My favorite flavors are Vanilla Custard Dougnut and Strawberry and cereal vapes. I've tried Crimmys and they're good but are there cheaper options out there or others that can compete with crimmys in terms of flavor and value for money
Thanks
I own the best budget e juice company in this region of the galaxy. My flavors are unsurpassed and the price is 1.2 cents per milliliter. A 20 ml bottle costs more than the juice it holds. The problem is the company is very exclusive. It only has one customer, me. Recommend you start your own juice company. Everybody's doing it.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Time, steeping, storage... etccc
Come on men... not everybody has that!

[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]
The DIY section of this forum creates the false perception that mixing is difficult and complicated. It's only difficult and complicated for people who need it to be that way. I mix once a month. It takes about 15 minutes. If I was in a hurry it would take even less time. 20 ml mixes are just as easy if needed. But I can't vape premix any more because way too much flavoring is used. If the FDA gets their way you'll be mixing or jonsing so why put it off.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
The DIY section of this forum creates the false perception that mixing is difficult and complicated. It's only difficult and complicated for people who need it to be that way. I mix once a month. It takes about 15 minutes. If I was in a hurry it would take even less time. 20 ml mixes are just as easy if needed. But I can't vape premix any more because way too much flavoring is used. If the FDA gets their way you'll be mixing or jonsing so why put it off.

Lol, FDA!
I have friends that makes their own juices... when that day comes I'm good!
ME? I BUY!

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Lol, FDA!
I have friends that makes their own juices... when that day comes I'm good!
ME? I BUY!

When I first started mixing I did some free sharing with guys at work to encourage vaping. I quickly gave that up. It didn't make them better friends and they could suck down quite a lot of juice. Don't be too sure about your friends willingness to compensate for not being prepared.

Reactions: ej1024

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
When I first started mixing I did some free sharing with guys at work to encourage vaping. I quickly gave that up. It didn't make them better friends and they could suck down quite a lot of juice. Don't be too sure about your friends willingness to compensate for not being prepared.

I buy it from them.... these guys are VAPING forever, I DONT

Dwhite87

Feb 21, 2015
Norfolk, VA
I am curious about Mt. Baker Vaper though. I always LOVED them. If your good with 70/30 PG the best brand out there I've ever had is called puff. You can order what would be 5.99 in store for as low as 2.50 a bottle if you order 10. So 25 for 50 ml. They have 30ml bottles of 50/50 for around 9 a bottle. 7.50 if you order 10. Still not gonna get as good a flavor or anything as you would from MBV before the regs went into effect.

But what I want to know is if MBV seeps their juices before shipment now. That makes all the difference. I have two bottles of 6 lying around but need cut down to a 1.5 :(

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
Verde Valley Vapes . They make an excellent Vanilla Custard Cream and the Cinnamon Squares ( a cinnamon toast crunch knockoff) is one of my favorites . Spend $25 get a free 100ml of your choice , and they have a ton of sales :)
This is my favorite online vendor, and I do make my own when I feel like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread