1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Best Butterscotch?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by lightandmind, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lightandmind

lightandmind Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hear that the COV bs was really good so I ordered a sample along with some Boba's and some GJ. It was my first experience with a bs juice and when it arrived I thought it was weird and a bit perfumey and was totally disappointed. Flash forward two weeks later and I'm running low on juice so I decided to toss some in my atty, and man, I killed the whole sample in one sitting, it had undergone one hellava metamorphosis.

So my question is, any other butterscotches out there that beat the COV bs? Maybe one that doesn't require so much steeping?

2. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

To me, COV's butterscotch has too much butter rum in it. The flavor is super strong. I like Hopscotch from freedomsmokeusa.com after it steeps for a month...super smooth and creamy tasting.

3. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You can try NicQuid's butterscotch.

4. lightandmind

lightandmind Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Cool, I'll check out Hopscotch, smooth & creamy seems right on point. That's actually the same reason I like NicQuid's Sinnabun, (wish it wasn't cinnammon though), but their Butterscotch was a little too abrasive for me when I tried it in the store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.