• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camebeloc

Moved On
Dec 6, 2014
Toronto
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Camebeloc

Moved On
Dec 6, 2014
Toronto
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

XxBLUExX

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2014
Niagara region,Canada
The b&m I go to carries lots of canadian brands so I have tried a few vape loft has a good ice berry, strawberry swirl and heisenbergs blue. Mother earth organics I liked apple gummy, candy cane, fuzzy guava and strawberry lemonade. Flavor snobz has a bunch of good flavors and I have liked most of them. Latest one I have been using is Dr.fog blueberry cotton candy is my go to but they also have a grape and a few other that aren't too bad either

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Now that I have to say I have expanded a bit I've tasted many Canadian made juices.

1 Dr fog
2. Evaperated
3 Jugheads
4 Cold Turkey
5 Kloud Panda

Nothing else has come close to those, people saying flavor crafters or mlv haven't tasted good juice. They might as well say dekang. It's what they know, not what is good.

i would have put Juggie at number one had he not forced me to look elsewhere. So I can't blame them.

Gargy777

Jul 22, 2012
Ontario
Nothing else has come close to those, people saying flavor crafters or mlv haven't tasted good juice. They might as well say dekang. It's what they know, not what is good.

i would have put Juggie at number one had he not forced me to look elsewhere. So I can't blame them.

I agree. I only tried the RY4 from Flavour Crafters and that was enough to put me off. It was maybe the worst juice I ever tried to the point I threw it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread