• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

perryplatypus

May 12, 2014
Toronto
Been a fan of MLV since I started vaping but recently discovered another CDN outfit, EVAPERATED. Have only purchased their liquid from my local B&M so I dont know what the online ordering experience is like but the flavours are excellent.

I have both Blue Sky B and Zomberry from Evaperated. Both excellent juices. Blue Sky is kinda like the blue part from those rocket popsicles. Zomberry is a strawberry-type flavour but, denser. Not really sure how to describe the secondary flavour in that juice. I want to say its coffee but, not really sure. It definitely grows on you though.

Since the end of the colder weather, I've been really feeling the fruity/pastry type juices and one that I recently got blows me away. It's Lemon Meringue Pie from MLV. I got it mixed in store at 3mg and 82%VG. Flavour and clouds galore. It has that lemony/sour flavour mellowed out by cream. Very nice and refreshing.

Another juice I recently fell in love with is Wonderland by Dashvapes. Got that one in 3mg and max VG. They said its a funnel cake type flavour but, for me, its more like a blue cotton candy. Either way, its delicious.

There are so many good Toronto-area juices that its ridiculous. We went from having very few options just a few months ago to more selection than any one person can handle. Vapor North has some standout juices. So does Cold Turkey. SZVapor. FunkSauce. Toronto Juice Co.

Katwomyn

May 5, 2014
Ontario
  • Deleted by smokum
  • Reason: removed per OP request

singalong

Oct 20, 2014
Montreal, Canada
I'm a big fan of Flavour Crafters juice, my local b&m store sells them so I don't even have to order online :)
I've tried Mac Maurier, Honey Dew Melon and Tobacco Menthol, all in 18mg, and they're all very good.
Tobacco Menthol has been my evening vape ever since I tasted it.
Mac Maurier is quite strong, a little nutty, I really enjoy it with coffee, with beer/spirits and after meals. I might try it in 12mg next time to reduce the throat hit!
Honey Dew Melon is refreshing, not too sweet, I use it less often than the 2 others.

themethylinman

Moved On
Sep 23, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

fiKnight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Calgary
www.mysticvapor.ca

SaabFanatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2014
Peterborough, Canada
Canada e-juice and electronic cigarette (e Cig) in Calgary, e liquid - their Black Cigar flavor is magnificent. Just like a Black Cohiba with rich chocolate undertones and vanilla on the exhale. Best I have tried. A bit pricey, but worth it!!

Black Cigar Canada, Calgary nicotine eJuice e Liquid e Juice | CoolVape.ca

coolvape was actually the very first juice I tried and quite enjoyed it. The site/juice doesn't get as much hype as some other vendors but thanks for the review on the Black Cohiba - will have to try it as I enjoy smoking Cuban cigars.

I've got to give a shout-out for Stinky Canuck. I've placed a few orders now and really impressed with the fast service. I literally have my order the next day. I'm enjoying their juice a lot. I'm on my 2nd bottle of Iceberry Tots. Fantasia is really good. With my recent order I received sample bottles of Peach Raspberry Medley which I haven't tried yet, and Crantastic which I have tried and it's wonderful. Someone reviewed it as 'Ocean Spray in a vape' and I would agree. I'll be ordering a full size bottle with my next order!

I've got to give a shout-out for Stinky Canuck. I've placed a few orders now and really impressed with the fast service. I literally have my order the next day. I'm enjoying their juice a lot. I'm on my 2nd bottle of Iceberry Tots. Fantasia is really good. With my recent order I received sample bottles of Peach Raspberry Medley which I haven't tried yet, and Crantastic which I have tried and it's wonderful. Someone reviewed it as 'Ocean Spray in a vape' and I would agree. I'll be ordering a full size bottle with my next order!

OK, curious now :) What does the Iceberry Tots taste like ? I haven't ordered from them yet but will in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread