Best CHEAP eliquid???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road King

ECF Veteran
I have never tried That 1 vape, but after perusing their menu, I may give them a try soon. The Cool as a Cucumber sounds really interesting, plus I'd get a couple other of my usual fruity vapes to sample against my usual vendors.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk
I really love their Organic Strawberry Custard. It tastes light, fresh & clean.
Their Purple vape is probably my second favorite. Another good one.

Reactions: nilesong

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I have never tried That 1 Vape, but after perusing their menu, I may give them a try soon. The Cool as a Cucumber sounds really interesting, plus I'd get a couple other of my usual fruity vapes to sample against my usual vendors.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

The Real Game Changer is one of my favorite fruit vapes. It's more tropical fruits but it reminds me of Betty by Pinup but isn't as sweet and doesn't kill my coils. Their apricot custard is another one of my favorites, tastes just like a fresh apricot mixed in with a creamy custard! I hope you enjoy them!

How's That 1 Vape's vanilla custard? Can anyone compare it to Vape Wild's On Cloud Custard?

I haven't tried their vanilla custard, only their apricot and lemon custards and both were phenomenal. I've tried Vape Wild before but for my preferences I prefer That 1 Vape. It also saves me a good bit of money on coils. But everyone has different preferences! :)

deviantplatypus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2016
Another vote for Verde. Their vanilla custard cream is my favorite ADV. Their Tricky Rabbit and Blueberry Custard is it's awesome too.

I'll admit they're a little lighter on their flavors than other places like VapeWild but I think that's why I like them so much. VW can be a little overwhelming.

My girlfriend has the opposite opinion. For her, Verde is pretty meh but she loves VW.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Beeker25

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2016
I've had very good results with lightning vapes max vg.
I can't vape many brands because pg sensitivity or something else added so I think it's above average liquid.
Always have discounts and 120ml was just on sale.
Free priority shipping once over x dollars and it's very tasty liquids.
I don't get it because it's inexpensive but because it's very good tasting.

I just received bread pudding pulse a couple days ago. First order. Very nice vape. Different flavor profile than I'm used to. Doesn't punch you in the face with over the top flavoring. May be ordering a big bottle of this. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robbert

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I'm using 6 of thier highest reviews liquids and the bread pudding also.
    I agree their not too heavy on the flavor and there's background flavors in some from time to time.
    LV has sales ocassionally,plus 15% off on top.
    I think the last sale was 15.00 for all 120ml bottles and free priority shipping helps also.
    I'm not much of a berry flavor but rasberry rain goes empty first.
    So far it seems each company has thier own version of fruit loop flavored,berry,cinnamon roll or apple dumpling,peanut butter,strawberry shake and a few other flavors but call them by different names.

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2016
    Ohio
    Vape Wild and V3 are my go-to companies right now. Have a few bottles from both on the way. Haven't found a flavor I don't like from either.

EDIT: I take that back. VW sent me a mystery flavor sample bottle I want fond of. But in their defense, it was a cinnamon flavor, and I have yet to find a cinnamon flavor I enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaxFX

Beeker25

ECF Veteran
    Jul 21, 2016
    I'm using 6 of thier highest reviews liquids and the bread pudding also.
    I agree their not too heavy on the flavor and there's background flavors in some from time to time.
    LV has sales ocassionally,plus 15% off on top.
    I think the last sale was 15.00 for all 120ml bottles and free priority shipping helps also.
    I'm not much of a berry flavor but rasberry rain goes empty first.
    So far it seems each company has thier own version of fruit loop flavored,berry,cinnamon roll or apple dumpling,peanut butter,strawberry shake and a few other flavors but call them by different names.

Really digging the bread pudding juice. Don't think you get a real long term sense until you've vaped a few tanks. Like you this juice seems to be more friendly on the throat. I guess the sub ohm RTA guzzling is catching up with me. Rolling Thunder and Almond Joule on its way. Glad you posted on this company as I never heard of them. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeeInFL

Oct 19, 2016
    I just tried juices from Dirt Cheap Juices. They offer a 10ml bottle for one penny for a first time buyer. I did buy 3 other bottles because the shipping was $3.99 for up to 4 bottles. I liked all the flavors I bought except for the egg nog. It wasn't terrible but it didn't taste like egg nog to me. If you like dessert flavors, the banana nut bread is awesome. I like that they sell small bottles cheaply. A 10ml bottle is $2.98. It gives you a chance to taste a flavor before committing to a larger bottle. I don't know about anyone else, but I have juices that I don't like even after steeping. Also this company makes them and they are not just a warehouse filled with juices. The products they use are American made, including the nicotine. The company is also American owned and are located in Georgia. They say on the site that you will receive your shipment in 7-10 days because they make their juices in small batches but mine arrived in 5 days. I live in FL so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I highly recommend giving them a try.

pls0138

ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2014
    New Jersey
    Vapecraftinc.com
    These aren't just "good for the price" juices, these are top quality liquids that happen to be dirt cheap. They actually carry three different lines: vape craft "vape sauce" (15ml/$3, 120ml/$15), high class vape company (15ml/$4, 120ml/$20), and vapors anonymous (15ml/$7, 120/$27). All are Awesome. My favorites so far are peachy rings from vape craft, melon head and golden creamy pear from high class, and the sponsor and street walker from VA.

Reactions: Kittyariel

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2016
    Orlando, FL
    socialonlinebydesign.com
    Hmm, seems I have some unmentioned vendors to bring to the thread. ECBlendFlavors.com? I haven't seen any mention of them? Was really surprised! Another one I've gotten pretty fond of is TheVapeMall.com. $20 for 120ml, and $7 for 70ml on clearance juices. They almost always include a little vape band or two in your order! :) And another one of the best deals anywhere is on MittenVapors.com - 20 x 10ml for $20.

Reactions: violetdream
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread