• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best / Cheapest place to buy Nicotine base in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdpf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Hi,

I would like to give a try to DIY and was wondering where is the most cost efficient place to buy the nic base in Canada.

I know that the US is the cheapest but buy the time the shipping cost are included, and also the risk of it being held by customs might not be worth it.

I typically vape around 4/6mg and about 5ml/day so the 1L/100mg will be overkill for me as it would last me ages and I would expect it to have an expiry date.

I also want to start slow and see if DIY is for me before investing $100s.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
As of the 22nd it seems all their orders are on hold.

Why would they put orders on hold, they're trying to sell stuff that they don't even have, what would happen if it doesn't work with their new supplier?

They should just remove the access to make an order, seems to me it would be less trouble and will look a lot less like a fraud (like what happened with nic-r-us).

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
From what I can see, you can't order from them right now. A popup with the "new supplier" message pops up and the only thing you can do on the site is contact them.

Hopefully they get things straightened out soon. I need to make an order at the end of the month as my DIY supplies are running low. >.<

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
someone gave me a sample of northern nic 100mg, it smells like an ashtray full of old butts, color is yellow to pale yellow, havent vaped it yet but i think it will screw up my flavorings.
for comparison my canvape 48mg(but really 31 as they over dilute it) has no smell and is clear in color.

Hi vincom. Maybe their new nic will be better??

jayehmdee

Jan 29, 2012
where you live
someone gave me a sample of northern nic 100mg, it smells like an ashtray full of old butts, color is yellow to pale yellow, havent vaped it yet but i think it will screw up my flavorings.
for comparison my canvape 48mg(but really 31 as they over dilute it) has no smell and is clear in color.

why do you think it is 31? Not saying it isn't, just curious.

I just put in a northernic order too, so figners crossed.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal

What Does The Color of My Nicotine Mean? ~ V-eCigs Blog
"the color of the nicotine is purely cosmetic and plays no real determining factor in judging which is purer or of higher quality."

All the nicotine I ordered were amber color, I tested it with a nicotine test, they're all good. Been using them for 4 years, no problem. About the smell, nicotine has a distinct smell, if yours doesn't have one, then something's wrong with it :)

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
What Does The Color of My Nicotine Mean? ~ V-eCigs Blog
"the color of the nicotine is purely cosmetic and plays no real determining factor in judging which is purer or of higher quality."

All the nicotine I ordered were amber color, I tested it with a nicotine test, they're all good. Been using them for 4 years, no problem. About the smell, nicotine has a distinct smell, if yours doesn't have one, then something's wrong with it :)
iirc nicotine is odorless & colorless What is Nicotine, really? And is it Harmful to smokers? | Smoke Free Room
i was commenting on color not judging it.
dont think it should smell like old butts in an ashtray, imo.

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
just ordered some a few minutes ago
Have you received your nic yet??

I put in an order on the 6th last Friday. I still have not gotten a tracking number. So much for fast service?? Sent 3 emails and had responses that did not help. So much for Great Support?? I am beginning to wonder:unsure:
They have my money and are in the same province, BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread