• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best / Cheapest place to buy Nicotine base in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can see, you can't order from them right now. A popup with the "new supplier" message pops up and the only thing you can do on the site is contact them.

Hopefully they get things straightened out soon. I need to make an order at the end of the month as my DIY supplies are running low. >.<

Just like that... I you want what i received from them...

Half price... All did was open it... Smell it and pulled my head way back and close it back.

Northernnic, to me, are not part of supplier that i could refer.
The shipping was not as advertised, nic is heavy flavored : complete opposite of what they claim to offert.

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
I dont think so.

I did that and i received a smelly ash tray burnt cigarette tasting nicotine.

Do but the re is my advice, pretty sure i wont be refund. Waiting for their response. Wish i has s'en thèses post before...

Northernnic is not want you want to vape...
If your waiting for a refund you can forget it. I agree that they don't have the best support and delivery may not be the fastest but not sure YET on the quality. Everyone says that it smells like an ash tray. I don't get that. I do get a very low smell. Does not smell like an ash tray but I can't put my finger on what the smell is like. Wife says it's kind of like rubbing alcohol. I compared rubbing alcohol and the nic side by side and yes it could be close to that smell but not all that strong as the rubbing alcohol. And slight yellow color.

Now they do say on their site that they do not use chemicals to remove color or smell.

Now let it be known that I am a tobacco vaper and I am trying this right now as we speak. 70/30 PG/VG @ 18mg unflavored and so far it is not to bad for me. My first few vapes on it tasted just like smoking a cig. Only been using it for about 1/2 an hour and so far I think it will be OK for tobacco recipes, but not sure on any fruity or cookie type mixes.

I reserve the right to be wrong:)

Did not say your smell is lieing. Most people say just like you. Just telly you what I found the smell to be. Take it or leave it.

I undestand dude... I know you did not say i was lieing... Just told that you where lucky to get one that you can vape on it and that mine dont lie on its own flavor : she is a cigarette addict...

Wish i had see those comment before ordering...

Just for the fun of it, i think i will do a youtube smelling challenge with some people... Would be funny to see their reaction.

Oh well, the bottle is now in the fridge... May be someday i will get back to it... May be not !

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
Well Freakmaster
I'm going to have to agree with you on the Northern Nic. I put it through a few tests and it is garbage. I was thinking that it might be OK for tobacco mix's but I was wrong. For anything fruity or bakery it would be a total PITA. Now we both have something sitting in the fridge that we don't know what to do with.

I see that now they have shut down their site yet again. That's good!! I'd hate to see anyone else get stuck with that stuff.

Andy604

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier posting about business outside authorized areas

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
Nevermind... I realized you bought from northern nic. Sucks that you guys are both disappointed in the quality of the nic from them!!
Disappointed would be an understatement for me. I have read that they use to have decent nic but then they shut down,,,,, got a new supplier,,,, came back on line sold I don't know how much of this junk I bought,,,,, then they closed down their site again and it looks like it will be closed for good. Consider yourself lucking you did not buy any nic from them in this last batch they got.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

Negative reviews are not allowed anywhere else on ECF. The purpose for this is twofold.

1st - Suppliers are not permitted to post anywhere in the general forums about their businesses.
2nd - Negative Reviews allows suppliers to respond to issues brought up in the review. Otherwise, if they attempt to reply to something (for example, here in the Canada forum), they're dinged for posting outside authorized areas.

To keep things fair for both users AND suppliers, the Negative Reviews forum is the ONLY place that negative reviews are permitted. This is also why we do not allow vendor bashing elsewhere in the forums.

HI, I'm in search of a Nic base supplier in Canada. Where I normally get my nic base from has stopped selling it for the time being. Does anyone have a list of suppliers that I can get nic base from here in Canada. I'm looking for 100 mg/ml if possible. I seen a few posts were deleted but I did see somewhere in this thread before someone saying theres a list floating around. Could someone PM me that list please?????

Xtobacco

Mar 25, 2015
Toronto, Canada
HI, I'm in search of a Nic base supplier in Canada. Where I normally get my nic base from has stopped selling it for the time being. Does anyone have a list of suppliers that I can get nic base from here in Canada. I'm looking for 100 mg/ml if possible. I seen a few posts were deleted but I did see somewhere in this thread before someone saying theres a list floating around. Could someone PM me that list please?????

This is where I get mine from 100 mg Nicotine Base - e-cigsupply.ca

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Pssst! Look up at the very first sticky in the Canada forum.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines

Read this thread, has reviews also Canadian Nicotine Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread