• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best / Cheapest place to buy Nicotine base in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
good idea but it might be a good ideas to let them know it could get quite problematic for the dude who gets 300 mg and thinks it's 100mg and doesn't nick test - danny45 has a nice blog on testing the taste and quality of you nic of course that wouldn't do much for the strength.
I would do that but I would still keep it. Things like this happening are very rare and I don't see this ever happening anytime soon.
But just think of the cost savings if you paid $100 for a LT. of 100mg/ml nic and it turned out to be 300mg/mlo_O

The cost of nic in a 30ml bottle would be 18 cent's :rickroll:

Reactions: Caro123

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I wonder if there is any hope at all for nicotine liquid supply from Canadian sources ( no disrespect to Canadian suppliers but they just cannot compete) I would purchase Canadian if I could I'd even pay a "little" more but triple just doesn't do it for me. I don't even know if Delhi still grows tobacco I know years ago Nova Scotia grew tobacco I remember having a summer job shaking leaves.

does anyone know?

Reactions: Bobx

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
Yea Canadian prices are all over the place and really high. I seen one vender selling 100mg/ml @ $86 for 240ml. That's $344 for 960ml????? Hell your not even at a liter yet!
Back in the 60's and 70's there were a lot of tobacco farms in Ontario. I did some summer work on one cutting down tobacco by hand. What a hell of a job that was.
As for nic supply from Canadian source..........don't hold your breath. All manufacturing in Canada seems to be moving off shore and our Gov just let's it happen. And that's not just the present Gov.... they all have and will continue to do so. Pluss the fact that the Gov would do everything in it's power to stop the manufacturing of nic unless of coarse it's big tobacco making it.
We are just basically screewed:shock:

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
Yea Canadian prices are all over the place and really high. I seen one vender selling 100mg/ml @ $86 for 240ml. That's $344 for 960ml????? Hell your not even at a liter yet!
Back in the 60's and 70's there were a lot of tobacco farms in Ontario. I did some summer work on one cutting down tobacco by hand. What a hell of a job that was.
As for nic supply from Canadian source..........don't hold your breath. All manufacturing in Canada seems to be moving off shore and our Gov just let's it happen. And that's not just the present Gov.... they all have and will continue to do so. Pluss the fact that the Gov would do everything in it's power to stop the manufacturing of nic unless of coarse it's big tobacco making it.
We are just basically screewed:shock:
yes this is interesting I a. wondering if our government is forced to protect our pharmaceutical generic industry : there has always been pressure on our generics. Canadian tobacco is quite different from American recently read an article saying way back when some tobacco companies added ammonia to the mix to basically cheat the government requirement for lower tar BUT the change in ph levels made the cigarette more addictive - what a freakin mess

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
someone gave me a sample of northern nic 100mg, it smells like an ashtray full of old butts, color is yellow to pale yellow, havent vaped it yet but i think it will screw up my flavorings.
for comparison my canvape 48mg(but really 31 as they over dilute it) has no smell and is clear in color.

They dilute the nic?....isnt this theft?

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
oh well thats where i always got mine, I live in montreal
ok, but cheap its not,
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

Unflavored 100 eLiquid (120ML)
Our Price: USD $39.99

Sale Price: USD $33.99

+ conversion to can $ + shipping
what was ur final total

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
ok, but cheap its not,
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

Unflavored 100 eLiquid (120ML)
Our Price: USD $39.99

Sale Price: USD $33.99

+ conversion to can $ + shipping
what was ur final total
At today's rate:
$41.74 + $12 regular shipping to my place.

8 bottles would get you 960ml. 40ml's short of a Lt. at a cost of $271.92 USD + $12 shipping + any tax that they would charge. And 2 to 5 weeks delivery ??

Delivered to Canada and before any Tax's $348.63

Last edited:

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
very good prices vincom have you used their nic? this is the best prices I have seen for Canadian shops
he was cheaper b4 but i guess because of exchange rate he raised the prices or hes getting to popular now, im good for years now so i dont care if he gets more popular lol.
im no expert as ive only tried a couple of vendors but yes ive tried and its good, but i vape at around 4mg/ml but i vape 20 to 30ml of juice/day.
nic is yellowish, not dark yellow, virtually no smell iirc as its in the freezer now, i still need to finish my canvape nic.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
Hey I wanted to ask, have you tried hydavape yet? I was thinking of ordering but not sure if there trust worthy. They have great prices though. Much better than canvape at least.
1L PG = $15.49
1L VG = $15.49
1L 100mg PG = $125.00
Tax = $20.28
Shipping = $17.97
TOTAL = $194.23
hydavape.com
he was cheaper b4 but i guess because of exchange rate he raised the prices or hes getting to popular now, im good for years now so i dont care if he gets more popular lol.
im no expert as ive only tried a couple of vendors but yes ive tried and its good, but i vape at around 4mg/ml but i vape 20 to 30ml of juice/day.
nic is yellowish, not dark yellow, virtually no smell iirc as its in the freezer now, i still need to finish my canvape nic.
yes , read the quotes, those numbers i posted was my order and i received it in good order

Last edited:

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
cost at least $75 shipping alone!!
Better Deal Here: $99.00 USD for 1LT
At today's rate:
$121.56 + $39.50 shipping + any tax's

Delivered To Canada and before Tax's $170.06
Shipping is only $39.50.

For anyone that feels they have to order from the US,,,, I don't know how good their nic is but I have read many times that they have a special way of sending to Canada so it will get through customs. There are better prices in the US other than this one but with this one you have a 99.9% chance of it getting through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread