• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best / Cheapest place to buy Nicotine base in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
Curious, I am just about to go DIY but I have a friend that owns a pharmacy in Toronto. As a licensed pharmacist I assume he can purchase Nicotine. Would anyone happen to have any idea whether the wholesale prices of such, beat ordering it in from the US, or not? I might be wrong but I personally believe if this was something he could do and even make it worth his while to do but still make it so vapers had a place to order, I don't believe he would have any moral issues with doing such.
If anyone can tell me what they might know in regards to this area, whether the prices would be better than the US if purchased above wholesale, so he makes his end but still low enough to make if far worth the vapers while, I would see about him ordering it........of course i could be way off base and find out that even wholesale prices still make it better to order from the US??!!

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I'm wondering why would a pharmacist buy nicotine? I don't think this ingredient is in any medication, thus he has no access to it

If I recall, HC has it classified as a drug. Therefore a pharmacist would probably be able to order it without a second glance. :D

Reactions: Zurd

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
they have their reg. suppliers, highly doubt they have liquid nicotine as a item.
if hc classfied it as a drug does it require a prescription from dr.?
if so pharmacist would be in trouble if selling to consumers.
but like i said, i highly doubt any of his suppliers/contacts have liquid nicotine as a sale-able item, if it was nicotine is usually sold from source at 1000mg/ml strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread