Best China Suppliers?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by brewster3006, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brewster3006

brewster3006 Full Member

I would like to get references/recommendations from members on the China based e cig suppliers (Cartomizers, Batteries, Liquid, etc.) Personal experience recommendations please. Costs are so much lower and shipping fees and times higher, but there are $ savings to be had, from what I have seen. Also, which ones to avoid and why. I am a big KR808D user. Thanks

2. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

greenhouse one is my favorite great prices on attys and carto I always stock up there, I never buy the juice but a I did win the 31 flavor sampler in a contest so I have tried them all they're pretty good none of the flavors are unvape-able and as far as shipping goes I alway take the registered airmail it says on the site 30-45 day but it always arrives in 10 day, they offer a one year warranty on all their hardware and a 30 day money back garrentee Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid

3. twohandedcreations

twohandedcreations Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

thanks for the advice as im still a china fan!

4. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

5. BardicDruid

BardicDruid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

6. kabonk

just an FYI you can track registered airmail too with USPS

7. sandybeach

sandybeach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Any recommendations on their best flavors of juice?

8. kabonk

it I was going to buy 1 china flavor it would be 555 that is the one flavor I can't nail with DIY

9. VapesAlot

VapesAlot Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ive tried bestecig.com, good service for me also they will throw in samples if you ask, i had 8 10ml bottles of samples when i bought my ego-t or kgo-t not really sure what it actually is not joyetech products but works so far. they carry only vg juices, the best ones i liked was cherry and mixed fruit and peach

10. wv2win

I like some of their eliquid flavors but tastes are so subjective, it's hard to make a recommendation. Their prices are hard to beat even with the EMS shipping which is what I always used. As long as you make a large enough order. Factoring in the EMS shipping I was paying about $5.75 for atomizers but that was over a year ago. When you factor in their 6 month warranty, it actually cut the atomizer cost in half and they never (Best Ecigs) ever asked me to send the atomizers back that quit working.

I use to order Heavens Gifts Kant flavor because it was a smooth tobacco flavor unitl they changed the flavor a little and I didn't like it as much. I also use to order their RY4 but find I like Janty's RY4 much better.

11. eMacabre

eMacabre Full Member

I was actually thinking about ordering from eastmall.net today lol. But what does the shipping look like when coming from china? prices??

12. wv2win

It use to be $8 for the airmail (2 - 3 weeks) and $15 for the EMS (4 - 6 days). Remember, it's coming from China. If you add the shipping to the cost of the items you order and order in the $50 - $100 range. the cost per item or the cost per ml use to always be less than domestic prices plus their shipping. It's been a while since I have ordered direct so I don't know if it has changed much.

13. Weed

Weed Moved On

I'm a newbie, so don't take my word for it as I'm not 100% sure on what you're asking exactly.. but I saw some "China" related stuff on e cig
    Also, they accept PayPal & aren't too bad with prices!

14. k3vin

k3vin Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Good info !!!!

15. JQside

JQside Super Member ECF Veteran

16. rob0128

rob0128 Full Member

i use health cabin ,i use the slow shipping but its cheap and they have sales a lot,some of there stuffs quite good and a wide variety

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.