RDA Best chuff cap RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
I'm thinking about DIY'ing my own high VG juice, and with that, I'm looking for a dripper that I can just drip juice into rather than taking off a cap - with so much dripping, regular caps get so messy.

I usually have builds about the 0.5ohm range, and until I get experienced, I tend to ask the guys at the shop to build me a quick microcoil or so.

But I'm looking for the best chuff cap type of RDA, one that's good for all general builds, and possibly even one that I can change out the tops as I'm not sure that chuffing is my round-the-clock style.

I'm looking for good airflow thats best for sub-ohm and high watts (40-ish), and I'm looking for truly authentic with the BEST grommets and stuff, as I have baddd luck with RDA's starting to taste rubbery after some dry burn cleans.

I'm still looking to only spend $20-30 though, and preferrably something from VaporBeast as they've been one of the few to really sell me some great quality coils (so many other top-sites have sold me authentic, but re-callish pre-run type of coils) and Vaporbeast just has a good rep with me.

But anything goes as long as I know I'm getting good quality in terms of those dang insulators (I guess PEEK is my best bet?) What do you guys recomend?

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    I'm enjoying my Sapor. Comes with a chuff cap and an adaptor so you can use 510 tips if you want to. No leaking so far and Ive been using it at 35W-50W without any problems. Easy to drip down the chuff cap too. Good size post holes and uses grub screws too.

Looks pretty good on a TC 40W too I think (picture shows the 510 adaptor being used)...
    image.jpg

Nikea Tiber

ECF Veteran
    Jul 21, 2015
    The mad hatter is a great RDA despite looking gimmicky. It seems to have the same deck as the freakshow, so that could be an option as well. The mad hatter's flip chuff cap has a draw hole that will accommodate a majority of 510 drip tips as well as being usable in chuff cap fashion (and you can't lose it). It is a 3 post deck and easy to build on.
    The Nixon is inexpensive and nicely machined (mine is several cuts above my mutation xv4). It is basically a Kennedy with AFC and the airhole on the right hand side of the deck rather than the left... oh god this atty makes so much more sense now :lol:
    Anyhow, the chuff cap is nice and the stainless steel 510 top reduces the chamber size quite a bit so the flavor pops a bit more. My only gripe about it is the screw holes are a bit small; the fact that the the positive post is the two hole block style alleviates this problem a bit. I haven't had any problems so far but I haven't tried to put any huge fused Clapton coils in there yet either. I prefer grub screws but the included button head have a pretty well finished tips so they are easy on coil leads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread