BEST Coffee e-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this from Don at Backwood's Brew re: his site down for orders:

I'm hoping to have it resolved no later then tomorrow. Its been approved and all just jumping through the proverbial hoops getting the gateway set up. I will announce on the forum as soon as its good as well as the main page of the website will say it instead of what it does now

--
Don Krom
Backwoods Brew

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
Gotta add Cafe Cappuccino from Crystal Liquid at electronic-cigz.com:

crystal liquid - 30ml bottles - Cafe Cappuccino

Best coffer flavour I've tried. It's not overly sweet but mix in a little Crystal Liquid French Vanilla if you like a little more cream and a little less sweetness. I like Cafe Cappuccino more than Caramel Cappuccino from BackWoodsBrew.net but I'm interested in trying their Espresso. Mmmm, coffee flavours are where it's at.

Got my Espresso e-juice from Backwoods Brews today. YUMMY! Tastes like a cup of coffee with just a hint of sweetness! Hmmm.....torn between trying some of the other juices that have been mentioned, too.

Was disappointed that he didn't add the cappuccino ejuice sample I practically begged for, since I was torn between the two. Had asked a question, too, which went unanswered. No personal touch from Backwoods Brew! :( But the juice is good!

Thanks to everyone for your very helpful advice!! Much appreciated!!

OK I have to give props to BwB, while not true single stand alone coffee flavors like esspresso or Keoke his Cappuccino and Caramel Cappuccino are by far the best "coffee" based flavors I have vaped. I have at least 10 other coffee flavors from other juice suppliers that are collecting dust.

I'm happy to pay the postage to take them off your hands! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread