Best Coffee e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham
Looking for a good coffee flavoured e-liquid. I have tried a few in the past that where more bourbon tasting. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.s I vape using sub ohm tanks usually around the 30 to 40 watt mark. Gourmet range is preferred, I don't mind paying for quality.

Reactions: GemInEye

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I bought an EXCELLENT coffee with milk and sugar the other week! The Vapor Hut's Java the Hutt!

Its perfect coffee with milk then every 3 or 4 hits you'll get this blast of sugar mixed in! It doesn't happen everytime, just randomly! Its amazing!!

Nicoticket's Wakonda is also very very good!!

Reactions: Jeffmoore78

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham
I bought an EXCELLENT coffee with milk and sugar the other week! The Vapor Hut's Java the Hutt!

Its perfect coffee with milk then every 3 or 4 hits you'll get this blast of sugar mixed in! It doesn't happen everytime, just randomly! Its amazing!!

Thanks mate, I'll order some and check it out. Sounds great

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham

I like the fact that you can choose additional flavours to add. like cream etc.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
like a latte. creamy coffee
I really like the Coffee from Dripeez. It's a creamy coffee. I use it on my RDA.

I've also used many of the coffee flavors from Virgin Vapors and from VapeRite. The Kona Cream from VapeRite might be down your alley. Very aromatic flavors, too.

All of the above use all-organic, all-natural flavorings, and offer options in the Pg/Vg ratio.

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham
I really like the Coffee from Dripeez. It's a creamy coffee. I use it on my RDA.

I've also used many of the coffee flavors from Virgin Vapors and from VapeRite. The Kona Cream from VapeRite might be down your alley. Very aromatic flavors, too.

All of the above use all-organic, all-natural flavorings, and offer options in the Pg/Vg ratio.

Thanks for the advice Baditude. I'll look into those mate. cheers

Reactions: Baditude

cheech226

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2014
Baton Rouge, LA. USA
i really like "the lord"! the cinnamon notes combine very well for me with the coffee.
also GREAT customer service from gordona. i ordered before i saw the 25% coupon. i emailed, and half jokingly asked for a small sample since i missed the 25%. they sent me a 30 ml "sample" of mr peanut butter. i've yet to try but it smells great!
their prices are very fair and they ship quickly in nice blue glass dropper bottles. it all seems almost too good to be true. Gordona is #1 on my hit parade this week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread