Best coffee juice for a coffee snob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Omaha, Nebr

My problem is that all of these flavors taste a *lot* like coffee/cappuccino... they just taste like very cheap, crappy coffee. Like Folgers, or a cap you'd get out of a vending machine. Ick. I'm one of those snobs who goes to indie coffee shops, and I make my own coffee in a french press with freshly ground beans. Anyone with similarly snobby tastes found some good coffee juices? I don't care what it is-- coffee/latte/cap/espresso, added flavors are fine. My coffee vape quest is getting expensive.

Folgers flavored e-juice... oh man, that's a nighmare right there. :ohmy:

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
I'm one of those snobs who goes to indie coffee shops, and I make my own coffee in a french press with freshly ground beans. Anyone with similarly snobby tastes found some good coffee juices? I don't care what it is-- coffee/latte/cap/espresso, added flavors are fine. My coffee vape quest is getting expensive.

Me too. I'm running up quite a bill so I'm trying to slow the orders down and let the coffee flavors I have steep. Just thought I'd inquire how your quest has gone? Have you discovered any favorites that aren't too sweet?

Any suggestions welcome. I think I may need to try DIY. :blink:

Spdrcr456

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Il
I too am looking for a great coffee flavor. The capicino from myfreedomsmoke is really good. Also liked their vanilla cream caramel coffee. It Tasts like coffee candy. I tried mrs ts peppermint white chocolate mocha. I think it needs to steep. Too much peppermint and chocolate. Not enough mocha. Good though. Just ordered some hazelnut coffee from Mrs t's. Can't wait for that.

Sent from my Samsung Charge Using Tapatalkpro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread