Best Custard for the price??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badbobrr

Jul 26, 2015
Rockford IL
I am a Custard Nut and love to vape it.
But I have a hard time finding a Great custard for under 20$+ .
I like Shockers rocker and Pearl Flack the best so far but I vape so much a 30mil only lasts a week at most.
Any Ideas out there for a Great Custard th=ile that bet wont break the bank for a chain vapor?

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I am a Custard Nut and love to vape it.
But I have a hard time finding a Great custard for under 20$+ .
I like Shockers rocker and Pearl Flack the best so far but I vape so much a 30mil only lasts a week at most.
Any Ideas out there for a Great Custard th=ile that bet wont break the bank for a chain vapor?
If you like the vanilla custard just get some Capella Vanilla custard flavoring and mix with PG/VG to taste, add nic to your desired level. Good stuff and incredibly cheap.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Charlie Noble is very good. So is Bryce's Vanilla Custard (available only on his website - code "ECF" for 10% off), and so is Mom and Pop's Vape Shop. Mom and Pop's also does a concentrate that you can mix with PG/VG at a very reasonable cost. Nickoticket's Custards Last Stand and Ahlusion Fort Custard are two of my favorites - but they are a little bit more expensive than the others.

Reactions: David Wolf

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
Empress Milk from Mech Sauce...wasn't too sure fresh out of the box because I thought it tasted like artificial sweetener, but a day in my truck in the Louisiana heat (my steeping method) and a week of sitting and it's got me absolutely hooked. It has become my all time favorite juice. Oh, and it's only $15 for 120 ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread