best dream setup that you would buy or have someone buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
Hi y'all so i'm wondering what would be your best dream setup that you would want. Say for example if someone would say "ill buy you a whole new set up and cost isn't a issue" 1) unlikely to happen 2) go big type of thing. For me it would be a hexohm boxmod paired with a dotmod petri. I know some people with this setup and they let me use it. Its so nice. Ill even settle for the same box box but with a tugboat rda with slam cap. anyways your thoughts on it.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ProVari
    ProVari3Stealth-5.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 13, 2013
    Pensacola, Florida
    Black vapor flask fitted with the DNA 200 chip and the two biggest LIPO batteries they could cram inside it. Black crown that didn't get dry hits on the stock coil. Black TFV4 mini just for giggles. A black velocity dripper.

Or a provari P3 hacked to fire down to .1 ohms and 60 watts with temp control... the black military one.

I dunno... no matter how awesome I would want something awesomer next week.

Reactions: Racehorse

Racehorse

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    Hi y'all so i'm wondering what would be your best dream setup that you would want. Say for example if someone would say "ill buy you a whole new set up and cost isn't a issue" 1) unlikely to happen 2) go big type of thing. For me it would be a hexohm boxmod paired with a dotmod petri. I know some people with this setup and they let me use it. Its so nice. Ill even settle for the same box box but with a tugboat rda with slam cap. anyways your thoughts on it.

Ask 30 people, will probably get 20 diff answers. :)
    Vaping style is such an individual thing....

I'd probably go for some really good DNA chip mod.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    I have my dream setups but if I had to add another, it would be a Glas Ti 18650

Bad, I have a couple of Otto Carter's mods. Well not the expensive ones...they would have been the expensive ones but when he's working on a mod and you come up behind him and flick his ear really hard, he makes mistakes. Nice guy but a little jumpy.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    I have my dream setups but if I had to add another, it would be a Glas Ti 18650

Bad, I have a couple of Otto Carter's mods. Well not the expensive ones...they would have been the expensive ones but when he's working on a mod and you come up behind him and flick his ear really hard, he makes mistakes. Nice guy but a little jumpy.

Lmao
    Artists.......touchy bunch.
    I have a few custom knives. Those knife makers get really testy when you flick their ears while they are working.
    I mean, I offered a bandaid..you think they would be used to a little cut...jeez.

Reactions: HauntedMyst

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    In the mod category, probably the DNA200. Which I'll be buying as soon as I decide which one, but I am sort of leaning towards the vapor shark. I don't really need the power, but I like the flexibility and customization of Escribe.

To top that off in the tank category, maybe the next iteration of the Squape (I have the original and the R version), or a Kayfun version that I can get to work reliably in TC mode.

RDA-wise, something four-post, holes big enough for twisted 26 gauge, a small chamber, properly finished screws that don't lop off your wire if you crank down, and the ability to adjust the airflow from almost nothing to full-bore Mutation-X style. I don't really have anything in mind, that's just what I like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread