Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I switched to glass for 306 and am never going back. You can get plain glass at TheEcig for less than ten bucks, and a lot less than that depending on what sale is running. (They just did a 30% off sale a week ago.)

GoodeJuice may still have some glass in Clearance but last I looked the color choices were down to black and cobalt blue. Only $1.99 though.

Only down side - you will break them. Poop happens.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
In addition to the Cherry vape universal, there are a few other options

Both of these allow use of any 510 drip tip on a 306 atty:
306 to 510 Drip Tip Adapter - Avid Vaper
The Sleeve - Grateful Vaper - Home of the Dark Star DNA 30 Mod

I've used all three of those above options and they all work as intended. There are also items like the 306 version of the Grail from Atmistique or the 306DCA from Good sense Vapor, both of which house the atty inside them and allow use of a standard 510 tip

Can't offer feedback on metal 306 tips, I've only used glass or plastic if using a dedicated 306 drip tip

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
I have always used the simple delrins from AV... tried others but did not like them... but the last few delrins (the shortys) that I got from AV.... were TOO TIGHT.

They were so tight that I would not push them all the ways onto the cisco atty because if I did... most likely I would not be able to get it off without pulling the atty apart.

Thinking maybe I should try heating them and making them wider but have not tried that.

Yeah, not much quality control for 'made in China'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread