Status
Not open for further replies.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Depends a lot on what you are looking for. I picked up a sigelei 150w TC yesterday that I am liking a lot so far.
15e7b2b3d2a6f9cdd3632d71eb727962.jpg

Reactions: Jake7741

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
I was looking at this one but wasn't sure because I prefer smaller boxes but know that's going to be hard to find with a dual 18650
I have an IPV D2 I like a lot for a smaller mod. That is a single battery. I wanted a dual batt and this one jumped in the truck with me [emoji41]

Reactions: Jake7741

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
So what did you find. I'm in the exact same position and am between the Sigelei 150w TC and the 75 watt or the istick 100 watt.

I have a Sigelei 75w TC that I really love but unfortunately haven't used much lately. I bought an Ipv3 Li and a couple of Smok TFV4's and it is all the Sigelei can do to fire the quad coils with a single 18650 VTC4. It works fine with lower wattages on my Subtank minis and nanos.

The 150 is solid from everything I have heard. Not heard much good about the reliability of the istick from a lot of people. Check out the 3li. I love mine but the size is a bit large. Thinking a Tesla Nano 100w for work for pocket carry with a TFV4 mini.

Seesull

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
United States
I have a Sigelei 75w TC that I really love but unfortunately haven't used much lately. I bought an Ipv3 Li and a couple of Smok TFV4's and it is all the Sigelei can do to fire the quad coils with a single 18650 VTC4. It works fine with lower wattages on my Subtank minis and nanos.

The 150 is solid from everything I have heard. Not heard much good about the reliability of the istick from a lot of people. Check out the 3li. I love mine but the size is a bit large. Thinking a Tesla Nano 100w for work for pocket carry with a TFV4 mini.
I love my ipv 3 li. I don't have a problem with the size but that's also because I have big hands ;)

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I give my ipv3li a workout everyday, never an issue. The thing is a tank, and if doing tc it is ni and ti preset. There are a few more with multiple wire presets but can only speak to the li. I have had a standard ipv3 basically since it launched and never a problem there either. I use the ipv3 for dripping now for the battery life.

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
I love my ipv 3 li. I don't have a problem with the size but that's also because I have big hands ;)

I have no problem with the size of mine except at work. It doesn't fit to the pocket of my work pants very well. Thinking a Tesla 100w and mini TFV4 is going to be my work setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seesull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread