Best e-Cig in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhertel

Dec 2, 2008
Canada
I stumbled upon the e-cig while browsing and came to minicigarette.net, where I then ordered a DSE103 and and some cartridges.

Well, after a week or so of waiting it finally showed up and was actually better then I thought it would be..

Then I came across this forum here and it looks like there are better e-cigs out there..

I looked at the canadian suppliers, but it's really hard to tell what vesion they are really selling :(

I like the DSE103 so far, but I could use a lot more smoke volume.. What is the best e-cig to get for lots of volume and a smooth draw? It would be a bonus if I could use parts of my DSE103 :)

And finally, where can I get it in Canada? (If all else fails, USA would be ok too, but I don't wanna get it from asia again)

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
ePuffer Elite MINI Penstyle Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit

that looks like a 901 , can't be 100% sure tho.

surely US suppliers will ship to Canada ?

Cash , do you ship to Canada ?

Puresmoker 901 kits i would recommend for a 901 kit if he ships

a dse-901 wont be compatible with the 103 as far as parts go , but once you try a 901 or pen style ( RN4072 for eg.) then you'll find the DSE103 at the back of the draw for emergency use only :)

Last edited:

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Personally, I'd go with litecigusa.com, they have great prices and they ship priority, it will take way less time to get to you. I got a set from them in 5 business days, other places in the US took about 10, and even epuffer.com took 5 days. AND you'll have to pay tax if you order in Canada! Not if you order from US. Order a kit + liquid + carts + spare parts to make it worthwhile.

I stumbled upon the e-cig while browsing and came to minicigarette.net, where I then ordered a DSE103 and and some cartridges.

Well, after a week or so of waiting it finally showed up and was actually better then I thought it would be..

Then I came across this forum here and it looks like there are better e-cigs out there..

I looked at the canadian suppliers, but it's really hard to tell what vesion they are really selling :(

I like the DSE103 so far, but I could use a lot more smoke volume.. What is the best e-cig to get for lots of volume and a smooth draw? It would be a bonus if I could use parts of my DSE103 :)

And finally, where can I get it in Canada? (If all else fails, USA would be ok too, but I don't wanna get it from asia again)

mhertel

Dec 2, 2008
Canada
Personally, I'd go with litecigusa.com, they have great prices and they ship priority, it will take way less time to get to you. I got a set from them in 5 business days, other places in the US took about 10, and even epuffer.com took 5 days. AND you'll have to pay tax if you order in Canada! Not if you order from US. Order a kit + liquid + carts + spare parts to make it worthwhile.

they just seem to have one pen model in stock.. But I have no idea which model this is.. :(

I just want a decent model with a large smoke volume..

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Oh really? Business must be good. :D I don't know anything about their penstyle, but the DSE901 is an all-round good choice for vapour, reliability and taste. I got the pipe set from them, VERY good. A little bulky and heavy, but great vapour. If you're really into vapour, get the pipe (if they have it that is) E-mail the owner Shawn, he'll let you know when stuff will be back in stock. their shipping to Canada is $27, versus $11 at other sites. If you don't mind waiting, thesmokelessshop.com has the Ultimate DSE901 kit, with extra battery and atomizer plus some nice accessories. I got one from them a couple weeks ago. puresmoker.com is excellent as well. But you'll be waiting about 2 weeks from either.

What part of the Great White North are you from?

they just seem to have one pen model in stock.. But I have no idea which model this is.. :(

I just want a decent model with a large smoke volume..

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Cool. Nice province. Ever been to Vanderhoof? I was there a few years ago visiting friends who moved back home. 7000 people, 3 liquor stores, 2 beer stores. hmmmmmmm....what to do, what to do?? :) puresmoker.com might be a good choice for shipping, since they are in California, should take less time to get there.

Last edited:
hi canucks! from winnipeg here.
I'll recommend puresmoker too, my 1st order came fairly quickly, considering it was opened at the border ;) and I had to pay $18 (mostly gst/pst). I'm hoping subsequent orders sneak through without all that nonsense.

i have a pen style, and so far so good. my 901 is on order. i have a super mini as well, but i'm not too thrilled with it.

for 'juice only', try zerotar.com, they are based in canada and have very fast shipping, he uses xpresspost for $11 i think, so in theory, 2 business days, and no customs.

im hoping litecigusa lowers shipping. $27?

as for smokelesshop, they ship to canada? i saw on website - no international shipping, usa only, and i took it literally

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Yeah, she will ship to Canada if you ask her. She stopped because she was getting complaints that packages were taking too long. I got mine in 10 business days. As far as Litecig, if you make a larger order it is more worthwhile. Example: 2 DSE901 kits, $35 each, = $70. plus $27 for shipping = $97. DSE901's at other sites are usually $50. so 2 kits = $100, plus $11 = $111. Or get one kit and add a bunch of liquid and carts, spare parts, etc, it shouldn't increase shipping costs. And Litecig has the whole range of strengths for liquid, I like 36mg, so I'd order a whole pile of those next time I'm in need.

as for smokelesshop, they ship to canada? i saw on website - no international shipping, usa only, and i took it literally

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
There is another website, ecigsales.com, which is very popular with many US members. Jane, the owner replied to my inquiry about shipping to Canada by saying she would be shipping within Canada in the next few weeks, as in from a Canadian address to a canadian address. So no hang ups at the border, but we'll have to pay tax. Win some, lose some.

mipo7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2008
British Columbia, Canada
Hi,

Another Canadian in the house! I live in the interior of BC. Would love to order from a Canadian site, but they all seem to overcharge for the product and I am always looking for the best deal! I have had great success with puresmoker.com, and really like the 901 (but have not actually tried anything else-yet!). Shipping from puresmoker (in California) takes 7-8 business days, so pretty fast service.
A note on Customs- the first package was held at the border for a couple of days, and they charged a $5 handling fee, plus the taxes. The second package sailed on through and cost no extra money- so customs is really hit and miss, sometimes lucky and sometimes not.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread