Best E Cig VV mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
Best value of those I own - MVP 2 $42 delivered to my door.

Best - ??? to many good ones out there for me to say this "one" is the best.

I went with Innokin - some good choices on my part - some not so much. I like setting my devices at 8 watts - seems to work with my micro coil builds and my DIY liquid, from evod's to kayfun's.

My best choices within Innokin, in order: MVP 2, vv/v3 and EP.

Model 134 purchase was really silly - gatling gun got to me - over priced - if $ by the pound then not over priced.

SVD - parts I like - different sizes capability - vv/vw, has performed well. What I don't like: ego/510 connector-some toppers just don't work. Reports of fire button longevity, granted only by a few on this forum (relatively to amount sold worldwide) - but picture of internal button workings does not look beefy - time will tell on mine - I do use it daily - portable in 18350 mode - light.

Quality of machining/construction took notch on all models.

Last edited:

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Surprised baditude hasn't jumped in yet. Provari, barnone. Watch pbusardos video of his trip to provape and you'll understand. That said, I did sell mine for a Reo, but for its capabilities and reliability, it can't be beat. Sure, there's other mods with more power and more features. But the provari does exactly what's its designed to do, no more, no less, and does so more reliably then any other device out there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Surprised baditude hasn't jumped in yet. Provari, barnone. Watch pbusardos video of his trip to provape and you'll understand. That said, I did sell mine for a Reo, but for its capabilities and reliability, it can't be beat. Sure, there's other mods with more power and more features. But the provari does exactly what's its designed to do, no more, no less, and does so more reliably then any other device out there.

Why Provari?

Last edited:

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
To be honest, after watching, in full, both of them youtube vids, I'm sold.

I get a bonus this July, a hefty chunk is heading ProVape's way (me, my other half, and the mother in law pmsl)

Tempted to wait for the new incarnation, but doubt my measly bonus would stretch to three of them (then again, I vape hard, I've worked hard, they can wait!)

:D

I've always been tempted but put off by the price, until I seen the facility and the effort and labour going into making one. The QA is pretty respectable too. Sold...hook line and sinker (don't flame! I want one!)

:D

Last edited:

vassilbg

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2014
RSM, CA
I started with an eRoll, then moved to Ego-C, then Ego-C Twist... kept smoking analogs. Finally manned up, stopped smoking and bought a Provari in black, Kanger Aerotank (Which is now collecting dust since I got my Aspire Nautilus) and a beauty ring from Loki Labs and a black beauty ring from ProVape. Ended up throwing down some cash for a customer drip tip from Bull Box Mods as well.

I haven't looked back. I have no desire for a 'real' cigarette since I got this new set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread