Best e-cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
buy a couple of cheap 901 starter kits and some topping up liquid.. avoid the temptation to turn the whole thing into a hobby.. ignore enthusiast comments they aint about saving money just buying have fun..

minimal requirements for two people... three 901 starter kits.. one as a spare some spare carts and topping up liquid.. top the carts up as they empty..

if you like it.. be prepared to buy atomizers and batteries every so often..

do not under any circumstances be fooled into thinking you just buy the kit and only have to keep buying carts.. the things wear out quickly..

i have just told you the cheapest way to start e smoking.. also keep away from this place it will cost you a fortune... he he he

trog

ps.. we should look at post dates snarky... he he he

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Yeah I notice these things after the fact as well. I also try to get people to understand that these are consumables in the true sense of the word. You need to replace the atomizers just as you would the filters in your automobile in order to keep them performing at their optimal levels. I have since moved on to cartomizers and I wish I had just gone there at first although since I didn't I do have a wide range of experience with the models that people recommend and can say with some first hand knowledge and not just parrot what I have heard.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Each cartridge can be sucked in 300-350 mouthful
One cartridge equal to 10 cigarettes
battery capacity:290mAh
working Voltage:3.0~4.2V
ChargeTime:3—3.5hours life-span for battery : rechargable 300 times

Each cartridge can be sucked in 250-300 mouthful
One cartridge equal to 10 cigarettes
battery capacity:290mAh
working Voltage:3.0~4.2V
ChargeTime:3—3.5hours life-span for battery : rechargable 300 times

Wow, how many lies in THIS paragraph?

:D

Im more of a bit heavier smoker, I use the 510 and the only thing I like about it is the throat hit (love it), if I could find one with equal hit but better battery life I would buy it. I've been analog free for 5+weeks and find it cost effective. I however purchase my replacements from a china vendor (healthcabin.net) and pay ½ the cost. Hope this is of "some" help.

jessicald

Moved On
Nov 13, 2009
  • Deleted by Timtam
  • Reason: pending review
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread