Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
for quality if you mean performance of the juice, I think it is without a doubt backwoods brew, Alien Visions and Halo. I also really like VapeRite, Vaporstation and iVape.
Vaporbomb and TV for sweets.

Performance: never drips through my atties... 3 drops and I am good to go for a good while... no heartburn, all day vaping pleasure... unique, original flavors that no one else can quite replicate.

another thing to consider is how is the supplier making the juice?

Are they just squirting flavourart, loranns or perfumers apprentice into a PG/VG mix or is their some real skill involved?

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
TV, DIYFS, Ms T's, Vs vapor, halo, cignot's BASIC and eCopure ranges are ones Ive tried and found good quality. None are 'too thin', and none 'too thick' although the VS vapor and Halo are the thickest of all the ones Ive tried.
They last well, have good solid flavor and last well too (unless it an uber fave then they last no time at all lol).

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Freedomsmokeusa.com just go to their home page and read the ingrediants they use in their juice.

Just look at what their home page says.

We are suppliers of the worlds finest e-juices. We also stock a wide variety of Hardware for beginners to die-hard enthusiasts. About our fluids and why you should buy from us instead of the next guy who has cheaper prices. First off, our Juices are made of completely American USDA certified and inspected ingredients. All except for our flavors. We are a national and worldwide distributor for FlavourArt in Italy. Recognized as the worlds foremost finest in flavorings. Our Nicotine is 99.999 percent pure and certified by U.S. labs. Our pg and vg are made in labs in the U.S. and the vg is certified kosher by a Jewish Rabbi. Basically we only put 4 ingredients in our juices. nicotine,pg,vg,flavor. We DO NOT put water, alcohol or any other kind of cut in our juices. Our juices are the worlds finest for a reason, we will not compromise flavor by watering down our product just to make a few extra dollars off a sale.. Sure, you can find cheaper bottles of juices out there. We would ask you to place our bottle next to theirs, smell the two, then taste the two. You will immediately understand why we wont compromise our juices. We are Vapers just like you, and what we put in our own bodies is nothing short of the best there is. So again, welcome to FreedomSmokeUSA.

Last edited:

joelongwood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
East End of Long Island
Backwoods Brew..........great vapor, great TH, great taste, no chemical or perfumy taste/fragrance, great consistency from one batch to the next, TOTAL customization possible (pg/vg ratio, flavorings, sweeteners, nic content). And, an added bonus is that you get to deal directly with Don, the Master Brewer himself. Highly recommended.
Freedomsmokeusa gets a thumbs up as well. I really like their RY4. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread