Best e-juice sites.

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by Trashcore, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trashcore

Trashcore Senior Member ECF Veteran

Any one have a list of the best websites to order e-juice... Price and ship time are the most important to me.

2. Kilroy

Kilroy Super Member ECF Veteran

What kind of liquids are you looking for? It does make a difference.

3. x-smok3

x-smok3 Super Member ECF Veteran

ECblends has great juice IMO, not sure what you like but their 7 leaf tobacco and chocolate hazelnut tobacco are my all day vapes. Lowest price I know of and they get it from Oregon to Tennessee in 2-3days from the time I order. Great Vendor!

4. LilyBear

LilyBear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

When those arent so big an issue (the time thing because I have no issues with the prices) Mrs. T's rocks not only on the juice but the service. I for one am a big new fan of thiers other than that I honestly dont much anymore like anyone elses juice as much but I am sure others out there have other things to add on this.

5. djamwolfe

djamwolfe Full Member

Trash, I have ordered from both momandpopvaporshop and madvapes. Both had similar prices, the juice at momandpops was a but thicker, but madvapes had a larger selection. Cant say anything bad about either one except the coffee was better at momandpops, but everyone has their own tastes :) Both places took 2 business days to arrive (im over by Flint mi). Ordered on Wed, had it on Fri for madvapes, Ordered on Sun had on Wed for momandpops.

HTH,
    Devon

6. Shizzle

Shizzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Tasty Vapor has some of the best dessert liquids (with "in your face" flavor) and is quite affordable -- especially if you order flavors that are on special (they usually have 4 on special per week)...better yet, once you find flavors you like, if you order their 2 or 4 ounce doublers and add your own nicotine, it's ridiculously inexpensive. they have excellent, consistent quality, fast shipping, and great customer service.

if you're looking for tobacco blends, Backwoods Brew has some of the best, as well as a few excellent, subtle, non-tobacco selections. they have decent/average prices, and their shipping is good. the only drawback is that they are often out of stock.

7. Trashcore

I like more vg. And am new so not sure what flavors I like lol. Ordered from madvapes Thursday should be here Monday. Got watermelon and kona cream. I check out mrs t

8. Trashcore

Not a huge fan of tobacco really wanna shy away from cigarette reminders. Would rather have more fun with it.

9. LilyBear

LilyBear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am pretty new too was using pre filled carts and was not a huge fan so got some juice and attys and I liked that better. Now I am a convert to Fluxos and I am so into this I am not sure i will look back! One thing I want to note mrs t's does not sweeten so I had to sweeten mine i have a mad sweet tooth but a lot of people hate over sweet things. I just read in another thread one person say they loved it but next time will get the sweetener (I used non alcohol liquid stevia not the one on the site I had some here and read up on it). Good luck on your quest I went through many things getting to some favs:)

10. Ever1ast

Ever1ast Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

FreedomSmokeUSA last I heard has somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 flavors. While I might be a bit biased because they're my favorite; one thing most anyone who's tried their juice will tell you is they're flavors are very realistic. If it's supposed to taste like something, that's what it will taste like. With as many as they have, it's hard not to find something you'll like.
    Their prices are decent. Fortunately for those of us that have started ordering 120+mls at a time, they have frequent sales and specials - check the stickies in their forum for those.
    They use USPS Priority shipping...2-3 days from when you order for $5. Unless you're up for paying to overnight it, it doesn't get much better than that.

11. Stownz

Stownz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Perfumer's apprentice for flavoring and RTS vape for nic and PG and vg. Mix yourself fo a penny per ml. Shipping is always instant with DIY.

12. Trashcore

Ok how is alien visions juice. I wanna try the hype. Just curious as to how the ship time is. And how they are with customer service

13. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

AVE's shipping is fast and customer service is outstanding. I've never had a problem ordering from them.

14. OttoBahn

OttoBahn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's a few I'd suggest checking out:

• gourmetvapor.com (can get pre-mixed or make your own from the comfort of your chair)
    • freedomsmokeusa.com
    • juicyvapor.com
    • kickbassvapor.com (yummy stuff but their online store isn't open every day)
    • rawrvapor.com
    • pinkspotvapors.com

There are more out there (obviously) but these are some of the more popular ones and I've not really heard any real horror stories with any of them - typically they show what is in stock and if it is, you'll get it in a few days.:vapor:

15. bruiser

bruiser Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Gourmet Vapor, especially when they have a sale.

My Freedom Smokes

Vaperite, for organic and natural

Vermillion River

Vapors Etc.

16. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll list the ones I'm happy with, even if I didn't love all of their juice-

nhalers - love
    Backwood Brew
    Vapor Station
    Vapor Bomb
    Kickbass Vapor
    Vermillion River
    Rocky Mountain Vapor

I've probably ordered from about 10 others- but I've gotten good juice from the ones mentioned

17. MustangSallie

MustangSallie Mistress Blabber Mouth Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Check out Copper Creek. Her flavors are amazing. Her selection is small at the moment but she is always looking at new flavors to add. She doesn't add anything until it's been beta tested and has the stamp of approval by the lucky ones who received a sample. Her prices are fantastic ordinarily, and she runs a deal of the day which more often than not $10 for 30ml. She mixes and ships out the same day or next day. I always receive a shipping notice within 12 hours of placing an order. Shipping is a flat $2.50 per order, regardless of how much juice you order. Considering she's in WI, you should get your orders pretty fast in MI. Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store

18. nkr501

nkr501 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered from Gourmet Vapor. There are tons of flavors and you can customize your own. You can controll how the PG/VG ratio is or go strait PG or strait VG. I haven't gotten my order in yet, but from the reviews I have seen and read it looks legit enough. I will update when my shipment gets in.

19. Trashcore

Thanks again!

20. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    These are the only companies I can recommend at this time for several juices but not all and not in order

Vaperite
    Want2Vape
    Vermilion River
    Virgin Vapors
    COV
    Alien Visions
    Vapor-Age
    Backwoods Brew
    Intellicig - for Ecopure Rich

For DIY - Decadent Vapors flavors and Perfumers Apprentice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.