1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Best E Liquid Supplier? - Best Sample Packs?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by dezyner, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dezyner

dezyner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ok gang, who has the best E Liquid out there?
    Who has sample packs that let you pick from their flavors, not just send you overstock junk they want to move?
    I know everyone has their favorites, looking for some top shelf suppliers, hit me.

2. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

like you said, everyone has favs and they will pile in for sure.
    I try lots of stuff but I started here thevaporroom.net 5 and 10 pack samplers (you choose nic,blend,flav) flav of the week deal, free samples (you choose) on every order including a free 15 ml for first time buyers. plus usually 10% off coupons in the order for next time

3. Merlin21

Merlin21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the heads up Thrasher. That is a great deal for a first time buyer!

4. dezyner

thanks Thrasher, as always, I appreciate it. I've been ALL over looking for liquids, only been at it a month, so unlike me, I wanted to give them the benefit of the experienced here. Thanks!!

5. EternalNoob

EternalNoob Full Member Verified Member

I buy a lot from Mt. Baker Vapor but I got a notification for something that might fit your needs. Maybe try this?

6. Aeonn

Aeonn Full Member

7. EternalNoob

EternalNoob Full Member Verified Member

God I love his Jacked and Unicorn Blood. And the Bob Marley Blood! Such good juice! Good call.

8. dezyner

as ALWAYS, I appreciate your help gang. You are top shelf! Thank you.

9. Aeonn

Aeonn Full Member

I love all of Shane's flavors too. I am huge fan of Mr. Miyagi! That stuff is legit!

10. -Mimi-

-Mimi- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Whatever you do, wait til Friday to buy! There are tons of sales coming up!! Check out the deals and steals thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/85781-deals-steals-917.html

I haven't tried alot of sites like I planned. I was happy with what I received from ecbflavors.com, vapedudes.com and diyflavorshack.com that I am TRYING to hold off buying any more. I have seen some 30% of and some 50% off sales for e-juices which will be the perfect time to try new vendors out! I picked the wrong time to start vaping. Christmas is right around the corner but I want to spend it all on me and vaping rather than Christmas presents lol

11. Nitrobex

Nitrobex Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

MaddCatt Juice Bundles has 5X 6ml $25
    BlueMist Vaping Supplies has 5X 3ml and 5X 10ml sample packs $10/$20 respectively
    Sample Packs has 5X 5ml for $13.99 and many more options
    5 Pack 6ML Sampler has 5X 6ml for $20
    E-Liquid 3ml Sample 4 Pack - $10.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids has 4X 3ml for $10

That's 5 off the top of my head. Most sites that specialize in juice have multi bottle packs, I would focus on getting a store close to you or one with a good reputation/service. You will want to look at what it is going to cost when you find the vape you like. Just cause they have the cheapest sample kit doesnt mean bulk will be cheap.

12. Aeonn

Aeonn Full Member

13. metro3pilot

metro3pilot Full Member

freedomsmoke usa

14. dezyner

thank you all. all good info. experience is appreciated.

15. theobelisk

theobelisk Full Member

RAWR vapor is one of my faves and they have a bunch of sample packs of their most popular juices. check em out. Great customer service and get your order to you within days.. Unlike MANY other popular vendors right now.

16. Ams950

Ams950 Full Member

Im new here .. = =''

17. carcen5

carcen5 Full Member Verified Member

backwoodsbrew.net
    malty and malty toffee are a must try, these two finally kicked the analogs. also was never a tobacco fan til trying some of BWB. the flavors are not over powering, but subtle and complex. just awesome

18. Kyi

Kyi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Alice in Vapeland has a sampler pack that has one of EACH of their juices, you're bound to find something you like. They're also hosting a 20% off sale right now, you should definitely give them a try. They have really lovely fruit, dessert, and tea juices. Use the promo code "turkey" for the discount.

https://aliceinvapeland.com/

19. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  20. Hulamoon

Hulamoon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    +100 for Heathers Heavenly Vapes (closed over holiday or I'd give you a link) PLUS Want2Vape 3ml 10+1 Sampler really intense and excellent cigar and pipe tobacco here, PLUS Mom n Pops Excellent customer service and very tasty offerings also Samples

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.