Best E Liquid Supplier? - Best Sample Packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsbh

Moved On
Nov 20, 2012
london
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: spam

Phoenix~

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Waxhaw NC
Just did the Mr.Vape deal as well! Didn't realize they were so close to my house until after I placed my order! Hoping that means a speedy delivery!! They have a decent selection of flavors, could be more. And they have a sample pack too ,that's only 7.00 after the "blackfriday" discount. (Discount is for joose only) Not much in the parts department either....so here's to hoping the joose is good! Oh...They do have box mods too if that's your thing ...it looks like that's their thing.

dezyner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2012
United States
Just did the Mr.Vape deal as well! Didn't realize they were so close to my house until after I placed my order! Hoping that means a speedy delivery!! They have a decent selection of flavors, could be more. And they have a sample pack too ,that's only 7.00 after the "blackfriday" discount. (Discount is for joose only) Not much in the parts department either....so here's to hoping the joose is good! Oh...They do have box mods too if that's your thing ...it looks like that's their thing.

yepper. I not only got a bunch of samples CHEAP, I turned my dad onto the site as well.

Santini

Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Ok gang, who has the best E Liquid out there?
Who has sample packs that let you pick from their flavors, not just send you overstock junk they want to move?
I know everyone has their favorites, looking for some top shelf suppliers, hit me.

Hello Dezyner,

I would recommend Vape Dudes. Since he was not recommended and has good juice another vendor that has good juice is Alien Vision those are my quick picks for you. I hope you found this helpful. Happy Vaping and Happy Thanksgiving.

dezyner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2012
United States
Hello Dezyner,

I would recommend Vape Dudes. Since he was not recommended and has good juice another vendor that has good juice is Alien Vision those are my quick picks for you. I hope you found this helpful. Happy Vaping and Happy Thanksgiving.

I actually have a sample of vape dudes that I am still waiting on, my girlfriend waited for weeks, and it wasn't that great that I would wait for it to show up "whenever they get around to it"...and I saw something the other day online about them shutting everything down to catch up on orders, so, I am not holding my breath for them. I also saw a few posts on the forums about how slow that the orders get filled. it kinda puts the brakes on them for me.they must have all the business they can handle. that's just me, but thanks.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Mister-E-Liquid. Top quality for extremely competitively priced juice. Meaning, very affordable for what you get. Top notch customer service to boot.

Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com

Vapor God.com probably has some of the best sample pack juices, but I'm sorry, not the best juice for high voltage vaping. It has been a while and it's possible they've improved since then. They have killer cartomizer deals. Buy a pack and get a juice sample for free.

synthsiggy

Moved On
Nov 29, 2012
I recenly started to use a site called "paradise vapes"(uk). They supply e-liquid in any variation of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine/glycerol whatever way you want it just click on the drop down menu to make your choice. They've got great tabacco flavours by the way. And as an added bonus they send you a free sample along with your order. Always a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread