best ecf for newbies..but with variable voltage battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

caeng

May 26, 2015
If you start low, your body will tell you to tape the mod to your mouth so you can vape constantly. If it is to strrong, you won't have a desire. Takes about 3-4 minutes to get in your system. 18 is about normal. The idea is to replace the cig nic and then slowly drop down your nic.
Owh really..thnx for the advice..i think lower nic make i vape like a dragon hahhaa..

caeng

May 26, 2015
The mvp 2 is a very well built mod. And very easy to learn. I would recommend the Nautilus mini to go with that. As for nic strengh, it depends on your device. With the setup I just mentioned,18mg is a good start. You can always lower it with a little vg, if needed.
thnx a lot..i read some article about mvp 20..i think its a great mod..include safety precaution..i hope this is a good start for me..huhu

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Yes. 15mg or 18mg, just get a bottle and go with urges at first. If you want to "chain-vape", get a 12mg, too.

When I first started, my taste buds were damaged from smoking so I didn't taste the juice much. But it got better. Give it time.

The MVP 20 also has an internal battery that you charge like a phone. No need to buy batteries or a charger.

For $22 at the place listed above, I would buy two.

caeng

May 26, 2015
Yes. 15mg or 18mg, just get a bottle and go with urges at first. If you want to "chain-vape", get a 12mg, too.

When I first started, my taste buds were damaged from smoking so I didn't taste the juice much. But it got better. Give it time.
wah really??i hope so..i dont know what simptom i get after quit smoking..i hope it not getting worst..huhu

Ohm Gnome

Apr 27, 2015
Douglasville Ga
When I started I was using the ego and the disposable plastic tanks with the string for wicking. With that I used 24mg . Once I upgraded to a Nautilus Mini I was able to quit analogs and was using 18 mg in the Nautilus. Over time I gradually decreased nicotine. Now I mostly sub ohm and use 3mg but I keep some 6 mg in my Nautilus for times I crave nic more.

Ohm Gnome

Apr 27, 2015
Douglasville Ga
I vaped a couple months before I completely quit smoking. But as soon as I started using the Nautilus I was able to make a pack of cigarettes last me a week. Everyone is different though. Never feel like you have to do like anybody else does. Besides like most people here say " it's not how many you smoke, it's how many you didn't smoke" . Sometimes it takes awhile. It usually starts to get a lot easier when you find a juice you love and can enjoy all day. You will see people call that their ADV . That stands for all day vape

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Uhuhu..thats strong rite..i think i should start less than that..is it ok for q

owhh mvp 20..it not me give any problem rite?i hate when it broken easily or unfunctional suddenly..huhu sorry for my concern..thnx a lot brada

The MVP 20 watt is as good and reliable of a mod that you will find for that price , it can take a beating . Use coupon code "YEAHBABY" to get it for $22.00 .

You will be very very happy with it , i would start with tanks like a Nautilus or Aerotank , Vapor range was selling a V2 Aerotank for $9.99 yesterday , i bet it's still that price but can't be sure.

After i bought my first MVP i stopped smoking a day or two later for good , my health is 100% better.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
thnx a lot..i read some article about mvp 20..i think its a great mod..include safety precaution..i hope this is a good start for me..huhu

It's a fantastic start for you , it will get the job done just got to find a juice you like , that is important. When i got my first MVP i didn't know what i was doing , i just stared at it and said to myself "now what am i going to do" .

You will learn fast , it's easier than you think , the most important thing is your taking a step in the right direction.

caeng

May 26, 2015
It's a fantastic start for you , it will get the job done just got to find a juice you like , that is important. When i got my first MVP i didn't know what i was doing , i just stared at it and said to myself "now what am i going to do" .

You will learn fast , it's easier than you think , the most important thing is your taking a step in the right direction.
thanx a lot bro..i think i stick with mvp20..the most important is i wanna quick quit smoking asap..thats really2 great..hmmm what flavor would u suggest me?

Reactions: herb

YanchaBozu

May 15, 2015
Vancouver
Nobody can really suggest flavors until you tell us a a bit about what type of flavors you like. They range from fruit, cake, tobacco, liquor and everything in between.

Also, that mvp sounds like a great idea. I have an istick, first one had to go back after it got super hot, and then died. The 2nd one isn't holding up to time very well.

demitrix

May 27, 2015
I quit smoking about a month ago, almost your same boat. My first setup was a K-Box with a Subtank. As a few recommendations personally, buy a product that can grow with you. I quickly got bored of my setup as it wasn't producing the way I wanted. Ended up with a Smok M-80 Plus and Subtank mini. I like the Subtank Mini over the Subtank due to airflow. On its most open setting it may be too much for a beginner, but you can restrict it. I also prefer the Subtank line for the option to use a rebuildable deck. Both setups in whole ran me just over $100 each. So starting isn't too expensive. It may take a few tries to find what you really like and what works for you. Most important part is to just have fun with it.

A few flavors I start with were Andromeda from Space Jam, and Queenside from Five Pawns. A recent favorite is Vapergate Smurf. These are all fruit based flavors which I enjoy the most. Try to find a good local vape shop, they should have samplings of almost all their juices.

Reactions: DavidOck

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Wah!! we same rite..i think that is a excellent suggestion..i will stick with those item..18mg nic is enough rite?or should i start from lower nic..because i read some article for the newbies is about 6mg, 12 mg, 15mg nic..is it ok to start with 18 mg nic..sorry for my concern..huhu thnx a lot brada..

I would start 18mg, but do not buy a year's supply. Just buy one bottle. Some people might need more or less, but I cannot say.. it is something you have to find out for yourself. For new people who are NOT smokers, then do the opposite.. start at a lower nic. Since you're used to getting about 36mg of nicotine per day (assuming 1.8mg per cig), then 3 millileters of 18mg juice contains as much nicotine as one pack of cigarettes. Research has shown that you do not absorb as much nicotine as what you would with the same amount in cigarette smoke, so vaping more than 3 millileters is ok. Again, it's something I would adjust to after you start vaping. It's more of how you react to vaping, and since nobody is the same, I cannot say what WILL work for you, but I can provide advice on which direction to take.

caeng

May 26, 2015
The MVP 20 watt is as good and reliable of a mod that you will find for that price , it can take a beating . Use coupon code "YEAHBABY" to get it for $22.00 .

You will be very very happy with it , i would start with tanks like a Nautilus or Aerotank , Vapor range was selling a V2 Aerotank for $9.99 yesterday , i bet it's still that price but can't be sure.

After i bought my first MVP i stopped smoking a day or two later for good , my health is 100% better.
Thnx a lot bro for giving me this discount code huhuh..its really help..vaporbeast sell this mvp 20 so cheap..thnks for sharing brada..

Reactions: herb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread