Best ecig battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Just looked at thagbuilt website but seems kinda pricey for a battery and they kinda look a little bulky :oops:. Since I have these wall/usb charges I have to make sure they're compatable with it to be carged with. Don't want to spend additional money for a batter I can't charge with and then having to buy additional stuff just to use one thing seperately.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Gawd Helen! Care should be taken when giving hugs to old men. We don't do so well when we get excited :evil:

Icey, is the following the correct link for your Instead PV?

If so, that's LaceyUnderall's store. Contact her for actual model numbers.

Ya, I bought one battery and an atomizer from her. She's pretty cool for info and knows a bit of insights on other brands. I'm not a tech head with all this stuff but I'll try to get the model number in a bit.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
There we go... 15 posts.

These are what I have:

Instead Electronic Cigarette Battery [ecigbat] - $29.99 : Instead Electronic Cigarette, Buy e Cigarettes & Electric Cig Accessories

Outter atomizer:

http://www.e-ciggie.co.uk/images/spare_atomizer.jpg

And there you have it. Not going to link smokingeverywhere or whatever they are... They don't last long and I wasn't happy with them, so not going to share their pressence in this post! Luckily, I resold the smokingeverywhere cigs for 30$ some time ago.

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Helen seemed like she was helping you..
err maybe you could pm her?
(Just click on the avatar)

Maybe she will come back or maybe her only reply will be recommending what she already has...

I do know it..it's not a 510..not the 808's

What you might do is go to different suppliers and click on atomizers and look at the photos and see if something looks the same. If it does, you could post and ask again..if you might be right. BUT seeing how great sales and service is with MOST suppliers..you can contact them directly and might get the answer you seek. Then there is always the forums for specific models..skip the two models I mentioned.

Good Luck to you. I wish I knew more and could help more.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Helen seemed like she was helping you..
err maybe you could pm her?
(Just click on the avatar)

Maybe she will come back or maybe her only reply will be recommending what she already has...

I do know it..it's not a 510..not the 808's

What you might do is go to different suppliers and click on atomizers and look at the photos and see if something looks the same. If it does, you could post and ask again..if you might be right. BUT seeing how great sales and service is with MOST suppliers..you can contact them directly and might get the answer you seek. Then there is always the forums for specific models..skip the two models I mentioned.

Good Luck to you. I wish I knew more and could help more.

I don't know any suppliers. Just a few from the ones given by you fellas from this post and insteadecig company.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I tried earliar, but it said "post will be reviewed by moderator", thus why I posted here. The chuck batteries, after looking at the reviews from the youtube vap/ecig review guy (moobghostly I think) and those are pretty sick, but it's bulky and it's not really the "portable" feeling I'm going for.

I even ordered these nefty covers (Johnson creek leather covers) just so I can carry these awesome devices around. I still want to find a battery that lasts long but being the same size so I can fit it into my pocket.

That being said, as far as knowing the model number, I honestly don't know.

But this is the main e-cigeratte I use:
Welcome to eLight Electronic Cigarettes

Got the kit, but at a less price.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
The threads sorta helps but I'm looking for a battery (that lasts long), not a replacement from the same company. Rather, a battery that lasts long that are the same look-a-like that fits snuggly into my pocket and leather slide pouch.

Remember, I have instead and elite that are the same look, and works well with the charger from elite themselves. The only issue from the two was the atomizers, but other than that I'm ok with them being different since I ordered one from Joanna.

Regardless what model I'm looking for, just looking for high battery capacity power of the same size. Nothing insane or huge, just simple.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Yes sent you a pm. Once you locate well known model numbers you can find out if they have megas or longs available. (then find out the mAh rating)

Well, it does look like a DSE103 the ones I have, for sure. But as far as other terms, this is all new to me. I don't know what is mAh means.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I ordered the "chuck" after reading about it's long batt. life. Hope this helps.

As I said before in the previous pages, it's too bulky for me to carry it around. Seems like I'm going to be stuck not being able to find one that lasts longer, but the only options are the chuck ones or the moded ones.

I only want to buy the same batteries as the same size of my regular ones, the dse103

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread