Best Eggnog E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerousFat

Jun 20, 2012
United States
So, let me start out by saying, no matter how heretical it is, I love those non-alcoholic plastic bottles of eggnog you get at convenience stores around the holidays. The ones that are super thick and creamy. I don't like cinnamon/nutmeg at all really and definitely not in my eggnog, so, that being said, who has a really good, creamy eggnog flavor without the cinnamon/nutmeg hint.

Thanks!
-DF

Last edited:

DangerousFat

Jun 20, 2012
United States
Eggnog without nutmeg? That's like cornflakes without milk! :laugh: J/K Well, not really. ;) You may want to look into a creme brulee or something like that.

You might have a good point, that might be close enough and still good. I wouldn't mind a HINT of the nutmeg, but I have one now that the nutmeg is just too strong.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You might have a good point, that might be close enough and still good. I wouldn't mind a HINT of the nutmeg, but I have one now that the nutmeg is just too strong.

Oh, I got you...just not heavy on the nutmeg. MsT's used to offer an eggnog without spice...don't know if she still does, but I know she has an eggnog.

I love eggnog! I have several boxes of eggnog nips, which are a limited edition candy that comes out at x-mas. I love it, I love it!

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida

DangerousFat

Jun 20, 2012
United States
I've tried Gourmet Vapors Christmas Eggnog #11308 which is pretty tasty. Then I tried Vapure Inc. They sent me all vg which wasn't what I ordered. It was good at first but the longer it steeped the more the nutmeg became stronger. So when I saw a recipe in the DIY section, I immediately mixed it up. It's really good. It's here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/249731-bams-creamy-eggnog.html

Oh, you tricky dude... trying to get me into DIY through my beloved eggnog. lol I'm going to try any place I buy some before I work on DIY, only been vaping 2 weeks, so I want to ease into everything.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Try the Virgin Vapor Organic Not-So-Virgin Eggnog Organic Not-So-Virgin Eggnog E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes and to keep in the Holiday Spirit a little Drunken Pirate Pudding to round out your order, Yummy Organic Drunken Pirate Pudding E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

One drawback, a steep for two weeks usually Enriches and Mellows the flavors, though they are vape ready on arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread