best ejuices

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by Graveflower, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Graveflower

Graveflower Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can i have your opinions on your favorite ejuices for reference. Wanting to try some new juices soon.

2. Pheisty

Pheisty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

In my humble, veteran opinion... Virgin Vapor is hands-down the cleanest, best-tasting juice out there. And the best thing for new vapers? It won't clog up your equipment, which is one of the single most frustrating things for a newbie.

VV actually has a new tobacco flavor which is really earthy and good...tastes a lot like a cig (or so I'm told...i don't remember what one tastes like, anymore). You may want to try it. :)

But just remember that everyone's taste is subjective...especially to someone who is just switching from cigs to vaping. Your tastebuds will change as you make the switch, as well. What tastes good to you today may not in a few months.

3. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What types of flavors do you think you might like? Tobacco, fruit, coffee, floral, bakery?

I like sweet-ish tobacco flavors, so I like vendors such as Backwoods Brew, NiteLiteVapor, Vermillion River, and Mom and Pop's.

4. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. cabingal

cabingal Senior Member ECF Veteran

I love kick bass vapor crisp cola,troll bridge cookie and gooey butter cake
    Backwoods Brew Casablanca, Vermillon River for tobacco
    Still searching for good fruit flavor..

6. ohai

ohai Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So far, my very favorites are from MsT's Bakery. Peach, Cinnamon Danish Banana, and Snickerdoodle, in that order, but I've still got about a gajillion left to try- I've been ordering lots of different things in the smallest sizes from different vendors. I'm finding it very difficult to put down this MsT's Peach, though, so the rest will just have to wait.

7. ShogaNinja

ShogaNinja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

My answer is always DIY. If you can't make it you don't deserve to vape it :) It puts you in a sack up situation. At around 30 cents a day it's a heck of a lot cheaper and easy to experiment. Get bored with something? Make something new! Get your mad scientist on.

8. ShogaNinja

ShogaNinja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm going ro add something to this since it wouldn't let me edit for some reason. Download and use the EJUICEMEUP program for free. Watch some DIY youtube videos to see what to do. And then for the icing on the cake here is an ultimate secret. Mix your nic fluid with your vg/pg first in a large batch of say 30 ml. Then you can take small amounts out of the master blank mix and experiment on like 1ml instead of like 5ml. I also recommend you have a 306 lr atomizer on hand to drip with so you're not having to clean a tank or carto if the results aren't what you expected. Whether you get commercial juice or DIY always shake your bottles before you use them. The ingredients separate constantly and due to the difference in the ingredients' density and it seems like the flavoring always goes to the top.

You can also find some other little tidbits on my blog if you are interested. Good luck and my the vapes be with you.

9. water4choc

water4choc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Virgin Vapor is my favorite!

10. iamgarffi

iamgarffi Full Member Verified Member

Its very difficult to recommend juices. We all taste them differently. Some juice that my friends love, I personally hate. Its a try and judge mode :)

11. priorities

priorities ~Resident daydreamer~ ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It's so very subjective and you will or should try a few different ones...the Deals and Steals [if you type it above page] has the latest sales ..makes it a bit easier:) ... I am smoking Altcig right now..love them...good luck to you...:) and have fun trying different flavors...!

12. classwife

classwife Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Requests for Opinions/Reviews from New Members

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.