Best Fruit Flavor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I like raspberry ripple by kik, don't know what pg/vg ration it is though cos they've not included it on the bottle for some reason! Don't normally go for fruity flavours, normally cake ones such as vanilla custard.
I have a full 30ml bottle actually but got 3mg by accident :( I don't vape that low in strength, might add another flavour to it.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I really do not have a true favorite and the only thing I vape everyday is my DIY Tobacco blends and with the Fruits they also change all the time. I call them my mood mixes and change up according to how I am feeling or what I am in the mood for. For retail I also change up so often it is getting a little out of hand.

Reactions: btportugal

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
For the OP.. Do you like sweet flavorful liquid? Or do you like subtle more mild flavoring?

I tried Naked 100 ( All melons, Berry Belts ) and they were ok.. But after tasting really flavorful juices, alot seem very muted to me now...

It's tough for me to read or hear forum/youtube vape reviews because it seems everything reviewers say is so amazing is, meh to me, and 50% of the time very muted or dry/weak tasting flavors..

But if you want to try something with a ton of flavor ( some layered flavors, some just straight fruit ) you really need to look at Ritual Vapors.. Amazing flavor and clouds.. Some say it is too sweet, but like I said.. Those are the same type of people that think something is amazing, and I think it tastes like chalk.

The ritual Lineup for me

Pre Steeped 65/35 or 70/30
30ml - $13, 60ml - $19, 120ml - $34

Marea - my all time fav, go to vape, with an amazing blueberry / raspberry flavor
Marea - Ritual Craft Vapor I E Liquid I Breazy.com

Saints - Strawberry Strawberry Strawberry.. My GFs ADV.. I dont taste much twizzler.. just a ripe sweet Strawberry
Saints - Ritual Craft Vapor I E Liquid I Breazy.com

Vivo - Strawberry / Lemon Lime .. I usually wouldn't go after this as Citrus usually gives me a rough throat hit, but this stuff is excellent. Spot on flavor profile
Vivo - Ritual Craft Vapor I E Liquid I Breazy.com

Then there are Diosa and Ritual.. Diosa is great for lemon, and Ritual is meh... Not my cup of tea.. You can obviously check them all out in the links I sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread