Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Uggghhh...hate getting used to new stuff. What I liked about the old forum is it had a place (far left side of screen) that I could go to for 'recent posts" or whats new or something like that and it would list all the threads I had recently posted in or was watching. I cannot find this on this new thread

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Uggghhh...hate getting used to new stuff. What I liked about the old forum is it had a place (far left side of screen) that I could go to for 'recent posts" or whats new or something like that and it would list all the threads I had recently posted in or was watching. I cannot find this on this new thread
Sue, I think you hover over or click on your user name in the upper right and select "your content" ??? It will list threads you have posted on???

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
How do I look?

For the Five Pawns bargain hunter crowd;

Deals and Steals | Page 155 | ECF

Nice to see the Regular Peeps back so soon.

Mia11 is also back I see, and her Daughter is better. Good! with her back she can keep some of us in line now [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
How do I look?

For the Five Pawns bargain hunter crowd;

Deals and Steals | Page 155 | ECF

Nice to see the Regular Peeps back so soon.

Mia11 is also back I see, and her Daughter is better. Good! with her back she can keep some of us in line now [emoji1]

TY my friend..Hope that good for a bit. ;)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
So I'm reading about The Cure, Nicoticket's latest. Supposed to be like a tobacco s'more, I think. It sounds appealing to me. I might have to try it!

I patiently waited for this one since I have a reduced price 30 ML Bottle Code for a favor I performed for Nicoticket.

High VG = Blast the Luck.

Back to The Virus drawing board.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Nothing worse than making two new tanks (change cotton, fill tank, put everything away) then take a nap, wake up and not remember what I made. Vaping it and LOVING it but for the life of me cannot remember what I filled. I know one is Pear Almond from Ripe Vapes but cannot figure out what the other is. Got up early today and did lots of yardwork and was pretty tired when I decided to snooze on the couch.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I patiently waited for this one since I have a reduced price 30 ML Bottle Code for a favor I performed for Nicoticket.

Believe me..I'm about burned out on EVERYTHING! Trying the NT White Labels ..Won't hurt to see if they are as good as ACB..Sure Bert is 3mg and am moving that way..Dripping juices like Charlie Noble is scratching my itch atm brotha.

Later all.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan

Hello little Star Puppy! Rick, thank you for the A-train! Pineapple-Mango mix, heavy on the pineapple. Nice clouds, tastes pretty good too. A light flavor, not strong. The one drawback for me is the killer throat hit. I tried to steep it out, but no luck. I mixed some TPR Pina Colada into it, and that helped make it smoother.

My vaping preference is evolving. I'm finding that I prefer a very, very soft throat hit and much more VG than I used to. I used to be a tootle-puffer, but those days are gone. I love 70VG or more now, who woulda thunk it? Also, I used to mouth to lung inhale but I don't enjoy that anymore. It's lung hits for me now and easy airflow. I run my two Reos, one with the Odin and the other with the Atomic (RM4)- dual coils from .05 to .07 ohms. Subtank mini, too, with wide open airflow. I retired my RM2s finally, and I don't see myself going back trying to suck vapor out of a pinhole! This way just feels so much more satisfying.

Can I be a ninja too?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan

DJ, tomorrow I'm going to break into the Americano Ciambella and I can't wait to try it! Do you still prefer 30VG? And 3mg?

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Believe me..I'm about burned out on EVERYTHING! Trying the NT White Labels ..Won't hurt to see if they are as good as ACB..Sure Bert is 3mg and am moving that way..Dripping juices like Charlie Noble is scratching my itch atm brotha.

Later all.

I'm enjoying my Charlie Noble too. Of all the samples in the pack, I like Charlie's Custard the best, then Soller's Point.

Are you actually burned out on Rick's Request now? That's sad, if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread