Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Near the top of the page you will see a link (in grey)
I liked the sample of Vaper Chef I received and would order from them again. The Alchemyst banner kept popping up so I ordered some. :facepalm:

However, I did find a 40% coupon so it was only $24 for 60ml.

Happy Anniversary, Clark F!

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hello little Star Puppy! Rick, thank you for the A-train! Pineapple-Mango mix, heavy on the pineapple. Nice clouds, tastes pretty good too. A light flavor, not strong. The one drawback for me is the killer throat hit. I tried to steep it out, but no luck. I mixed some TPR Pina Colada into it, and that helped make it smoother.

My vaping preference is evolving. I'm finding that I prefer a very, very soft throat hit and much more VG than I used to. I used to be a tootle-puffer, but those days are gone. I love 70VG or more now, who woulda thunk it? Also, I used to mouth to lung inhale but I don't enjoy that anymore. It's lung hits for me now and easy airflow. I run my two Reos, one with the Odin and the other with the Atomic (RM4)- dual coils from .05 to .07 ohms. Subtank mini, too, with wide open airflow. I retired my RM2s finally, and I don't see myself going back trying to suck vapor out of a pinhole! This way just feels so much more satisfying.

Can I be a ninja too?
May have helped to caps off that one for 24-48 hrs darlin'..Oh well it's mixed now..No worries..sorry for the TH. Better luck for me next time..Maybe I pick something you already like okay? :wub:

Yes you're more than welcome to come to SC and be my protege! ;)

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm enjoying my Charlie Noble too. Of all the samples in the pack, I like Charlie's Custard the best, then Soller's Point.

Are you actually burned out on Rick's Request now? That's sad, if you are.
NO..NEVER..IT's STILL GREAT!...I'm afraid I will get burned out on that one hon..Hence the ACB takeover..I'll not order RR for another month..I'm missing it yes..I have none atm..Call me a weird Star Puppy..hehe :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I haven't put the Charlie's custard down since I got it. I'm on my 4th 30ml. I should just buy the 120 I guess :blink:
I've been hyping Charlie Noble in other places Little Buddy..It's really good drip sauce for reelz!

Sankee again for convincing me about that one. :w00t:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi all, hope everybody is well. I've been vaping CN Poseidon Punch and it is just ok. I can't seem to put my finger the the dominate flavor. Anybody else try this? Really look forward to try his custard from everyone's response here.
Yes that one was sort of maybe for me as well.

Reactions: DJLEC

Roknrolusa

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Athens Greece
I've just spent the last 11/2 hours making my juice spreed sheet. Have's, want's and needs. Not easy as I'm trying to figure out a year in advance my vape plans so i can go on a buying spread when I'm back in the US in June. Sure would be nice to order hand to mouth.

Don't forget the Sleeping Dragon Vapor "Relief20" 20% code expires Sunday night.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks Sirius...btw...how do you set the mood feature?
I'f I'm not mistaken it's a feature for Supporting Members only..I set mine on me profile.

Last of the Commodore Pearry. :(

Charlie%20noble_zpsfjaps26b.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
..................................................................................
I should try my commodore pearry again. It was my least favorite, surprisingly. It's not bad mixed with the custard. But Ive had it about a month so maybe I'll like it more now :)

It's very good hon! :p

I can't seem to click my mood. I don't know if it's because I'm on my iPad or because I just don't have access to do so.

Pretty sure it's a "supporting member" feature..SM has its benefits I guess...I'm still waiting on my Bozo Button.

(even though I would rather have a CHOKE button as a feature here sometimes) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread