Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Thanks Dan! Do they have strawberry lemonade as well?
They only have 6 flavors. They keep it simple, get it?! I'll see myself out. Lol anyway they have Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Yogurt, Punch, Blueberry Cheesecake, a la Mode, Peppermint Cocoa. I have but haven't tried Peppermint Cocoa and A La Mode, rest are all great.

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Actually curiosity had me look back and that goes to Yepster and then Anthony and DMSKA as the longest running ECF'ers that are also juice junkies

My time since I started vaping is almost as long as it takes me to respond to posts. I'm such a goof. I'm way back in the first week of early July trying to catch up on all the posts. See you all in about a week lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Sorry this time Ahlusion. I loaded Raspberry Lemonade. I really missed it once I started talking about it lol. All good I'll have a couple open tanks within a week.
I had to add that this Raspberry Lemonade is just so good! I almost forgot. I popped the top of a few for juices to smell them, the moment I smelled this my decision was made. Just a perfect summer vape. I'm having a hard time with my usual creamier stuff right now. I like it in the morning and at night. In humid 90 degree weather, it's not ideal though to say the least.

Last edited:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry this time Ahlusion. I loaded Raspberry Lemonade. I really missed it once I started talking about it lol. All good I'll have a couple open tanks within a week.
I had to add that this Raspberry Lemonade is just so good! I almost forgot. I popped the top of a few for juices to smell them, the moment I smelled this my decision was made. Just a perfect summer vape. I'm having a hard time with my usual creamier stuff right now. I like it in the morning and at night. In humid 90 degree weather, it's not ideal though to say the least.

This is one Floridian that won't argue with that point.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
My time since I started Vaping is almost as long as it takes me to respond to posts. I'm such a goof. I'm way back in the first week of early July trying to catch up on all the posts. See you all in about a week lol.

Hurry up AnthonyB since I just received a Like from you on Page 467 :)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Thanks for the tip. I have placed a couple small orders, totaling 4 30ml bottles. I did get a sample last time, it was something Passionfruit. 0 mg, I would have gotten 6 had I known. Right now I'm trying to decide on just 1 tobacco, think I'm going to order 4 bottles altogether. I'm not too keen on peach either honestly. Thinking of Shipwreck, Godfather, Vanilla Wildwood, or Maple Wildwood. I'll grab a sample on one also.

Dan, before I give you your Likes for the Day there is an important one that you are missing which was mentioned before;

Just Criminal

This is a Chocolate Godfather and it is one of my Holy Grail juices.

Take a look at this one.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Dan, before I give you your Likes for the Day there is an important one that you are missing which was mentioned before;

Just Criminal

This is a Chocolate Godfather and it is one of my Holy Grail juices.

Take a look at this one.
I'm interested, for the future I suppose though. It took a while for me to come around to chocolate juice. I only like one so far, hoping I like the Charlie Mousse also. I trust your word, but if I'm going to get a flavored tobacco, something like subtle maple or vanilla is more of what I'm going for. Something that can be an adv, and I don't think chocolate would be an adv for me.

I ate a very sweet piece of pie after dinner last night. I went to vape afterwards, and all of my flavors seemed WAY too sweet. I normally don't have this issue ever, I love fruity/creamy/desserts. But after that I felt like I should have one tank dedicated to a simple, smooth, tobacco flavor. My Toasted RY4 did the trick, but it's loaded with sweet flavors also, very delicious sweet flavors.

So I'd like to just get a really smooth, has to be smooth, lightly sweet tobacco of some sort. If I ever wanted to sweeten a tank more I have Frenilla, a few custards, and plenty others I could just add a splash of. I'd just buy a few options, but I'm pretty loaded with juice, so I do want to limit my order to just a few bottles. Come winter, I'll probably experiment with more tobacco flavors. It seems weird but I do switch it up based on weather, what I'm eating, etc...

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Boyd's Bounty would be an ideal vape for me, but it has a slight raisin finish. I had high hopes but I dislike raisin. My trust issues as an adult stem from my mother making raisin cookies disguised as choc chip cookies as a child and I've never been the same.

Chapte XII Twain Private blend is a strong cigar vape with a smooth cream finish. I wish the cigar was a 555, it would be perfect for me.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boyd's Bounty would be an ideal vape for me, but it has a slight raisin finish. I had high hopes but I dislike raisin. My trust issues as an adult stem from my mother making raisin cookies disguised as choc chip cookies as a child and I've never been the same.

Chapte XII Twain Private blend is a strong cigar vape with a smooth cream finish. I wish the cigar was a 555, it would be perfect for me.
. Funny, I get nothing but raisin in boyds bounty. I Put it up for awhile and will try it later.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL

I hope you never forgive her. What a heartless act to your own child. Lol just messing. What is 555 exactly? The one I liked from Goodejuice was great, tasted like peanut butter. Is 555 something with peanuts or something?

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I hope you never forgive her. What a heartless act to your own child. Lol just messing. What is 555 exactly? The one I liked from Goodejuice was great, tasted like peanut butter. Is 555 something with peanuts or something?

It's a tobacco bud, others more experienced can prolly share more. All I know is it's a tobacco blend that I like.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hurry up AnthonyB since I just received a Like from you on Page 467 :)

Just peeking. Now back to page 467. Thanks for reminding me where I was up to. It's easy to forget.

No point responding to any of the posts back then right? Anyone want to know about a July 4 sale? I guess not.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
By the way. From that batch of liquids I received from Channelvaps and Skeebo there are a few winners from the juices I have had a chance to try.

I am trying to figure out if the Aros Ahlusion juices in this batch are the old NET formula or the new synthetic formula. The Blue Grass Burley appears to indicate the latter. Ahlusion has done a fine job replicating some of their former NET flavors in a synthetic form but alas, a NET junkie can tell and BGB has definitely lost some impact and flavour.

Smooth Criminal on the other is awesome. Just as good as when it was a NET and maybe better. I couldn't put it down for a while. It has a simple monochrome flavour profile and yet is complex. It shape shifts. One day it tastes like a custard the next like a rich creamy stogie.

Desperado is as good as I remember it.

Still working my way through the batch.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

Sorry but I can't stop laughing at this. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Is Boyd's Bounty a "copy cat" of Boba's? Any graham cracker in it? Or couldn't you get past the raisin to taste anything else?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
(raises hand) I'm in Florida too!
By the way. From that batch of liquids I received from Channelvaps and Skeebo there are a few winners from the juices I have had a chance to try.

I am trying to figure out if the Aros Ahlusion juices in this batch are the old NET formula or the new synthetic formula. The Blue Grass Burley appears to indicate the latter. Ahlusion has done a fine job replicating some of their former NET flavors in a synthetic form but alas, a NET junkie can tell and BGB has definitely lost some impact and flavour.

Smooth Criminal on the other is awesome. Just as good as when it was a NET and maybe better. I couldn't put it down for a while. It has a simple monochrome flavour profile and yet is complex. It shape shifts. One day it tastes like a custard the next like a rich creamy stogie.

Desperado is as good as I remember it.

Still working my way through the batch.

Only Caribbean Blend is from the original NET lineup Ahlusion offered. The other Aromatics are from the new NETless recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread